Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Amazon's Annapurna Labs Memory Controller EDAC

From: Talel Shenhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 16:32:20 +0300

This series introduces support for Amazon's Annapurna Labs Memory
Controller EDAC driver.

Talel Shenhar (3):
  dt-bindings: edac: al-mc-edac: Amazon's Annapurna Labs Memory
    Controller EDAC
  EDAC: al-mc-edac: Introduce Amazon's Annapurna Labs Memory Controller
    EDAC
  arm64: alpine: select EDAC_AL_MC

 .../devicetree/bindings/edac/amazon,al-mc-edac.txt |  24 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   6 +
 arch/arm64/Kconfig.platforms                       |   1 +
 drivers/edac/Kconfig                               |   7 +
 drivers/edac/Makefile                              |   1 +
 drivers/edac/al_mc_edac.c                          | 382 +++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 421 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/edac/amazon,al-mc-edac.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/edac/al_mc_edac.c

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel