Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] IT6505 cover letter

From: allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:32:27 +0800

The IT6505 is a high-performance DisplayPort 1.1a transmitter, fully compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a, HDCP 1.3 specifications. The IT6505 supports color depth of up to 36 bits (12 bits/color) and ensures robust transmission of high-quality uncompressed video content, along with uncompressed and compressed digital audio content.

This series contains document bindings, Kconfig to control the function enable or not.

Allen Chen (2):
  WIP: dt-bindings: Add binding for IT6505.
  WIP: drm/bridge: add it6505 driver

 .../bindings/display/bridge/ite,it6505.txt         |   28 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml       |    2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/Kconfig                     |    7 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/Makefile                    |    1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/ite-it6505.c                | 2531 ++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 2569 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/bridge/ite,it6505.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/ite-it6505.c

-- 
1.9.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel