Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] arm64: meson-g12b: Add support for the Ugoos AM6

From: Christian Hewitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 17:57:54 +0400

This patchset adds support for the Ugoos AM6, an Android STB based on
the Amlogic W400 reference design with the S922X chipset.

v2: correction of minor nits

v3: address regulator and GPIO corrections from Neil Armstrong (using
schematic excerpts from Ugoos) and related v2 comments from Martin
Blumenstingle. Add acks on patches 1/2 from Rob Herring.

v4: address nits from Martin except for the vcc_3v3 node as it's not
known how to handle the vcc_3v3 regulator managed by ATF firmware, so
it remains untouched/undeclared like other g12a/g12b/sm1 boards.

Christian Hewitt (3):
  dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for Ugoos
  dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: Add support for the Ugoos AM6
  arm64: dts: meson-g12b-ugoos-am6: add initial device-tree

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml |   1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml       |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile               |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dts      | 557 +++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 561 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dts

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel