Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] reset: meson: add Meson-A1 SoC support

From: Xingyu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 14:24:12 +0800

This patchset adds support for Meson-A1 SoC Reset Controller. A new struct
meson_reset_param is introduced to describe the register differences between
Meson-A1 and previous SoCs.

Changes since v2 at [1]:
- add comments in header file to indicate holes
- reorder the Signed-off-by and Reviewed-by
- remove Jianxin's Signed-off-by
- add Kevin's Reviewed-by

Changes since v1 at [0]:
- rebase on linux-next
- add Neil's Reviewed-by

[0] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-amlogic/[email-masked]
[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-amlogic/[email-masked]

Xingyu Chen (3):
  arm64: dts: meson: add reset controller for Meson-A1 SoC
  dt-bindings: reset: add bindings for the Meson-A1 SoC Reset Controller
  reset: add support for the Meson-A1 SoC Reset Controller

 .../bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-reset.yaml        |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-a1.dtsi          |  6 ++
 drivers/reset/reset-meson.c                        | 35 ++++++++--
 include/dt-bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-a1-reset.h | 74 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-a1-reset.h

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel