Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Pwrap: Mediatek pwrap driver for MT6779

From: Argus Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:48:18 +0800

Here's version 1 of the patch series, include 3 patches:
1. Add compatible for MT6779 pwrap
2. Add pwrap driver for MT6779 SoCs. Keep PWRAP_HIPRIO_ARB_EN,
PWRAP_WDT_UNIT, and PWRAP_WDT_SRC_EN value if it has initialized.
When we enable interrupt flag, read current value then do logical
OR opersion with wrp->master->int_en_all.
3. Add MT6359 support for MT6779 SoCs.

Argus Lin (3):
  dt-bindings: pwrap: mediatek: add pwrap support for MT6779
  soc: mediatek: pwrap: add pwrap driver for MT6779 SoCs
  soc: mediatek: pwrap: add support for MT6359 PMIC

 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/pwrap.txt     |   1 +
 drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c               | 157 +++++++++++++++++++--
 2 files changed, 150 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

--
1.8.1.1.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel