Subject: [PATCH 1/3] dt-bindings: pwrap: mediatek: add pwrap support for MT6779

From: Argus Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:48:19 +0800

Add binding document of pwrap for MT6779 SoCs.

Signed-off-by: Argus Lin <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/pwrap.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/pwrap.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/pwrap.txt
index 7a32404..ecac2bb 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/pwrap.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/pwrap.txt
@@ -20,6 +20,7 @@ Required properties in pwrap device node.
 - compatible:
 	"mediatek,mt2701-pwrap" for MT2701/7623 SoCs
 	"mediatek,mt6765-pwrap" for MT6765 SoCs
+	"mediatek,mt6779-pwrap" for MT6779 SoCs
 	"mediatek,mt6797-pwrap" for MT6797 SoCs
 	"mediatek,mt7622-pwrap" for MT7622 SoCs
 	"mediatek,mt8135-pwrap" for MT8135 SoCs
--
1.8.1.1.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel