Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] crypto: add amlogic crypto offloader driver

From: Corentin Labbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 05:06:22 +0000

Hello

This serie adds support for the crypto offloader present on amlogic GXL
SoCs.

Tested on meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim and meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc

Regards

Changes since v2:
- fixed some spelling in kconfig
- Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource

Changes since v1:
- renamed files and algo with gxl
- removed unused reset handlings
- splited the probe functions
- splited meson_cipher fallback in need_fallback() and do_fallback()

Corentin Labbe (4):
  dt-bindings: crypto: Add DT bindings documentation for amlogic-crypto
  MAINTAINERS: Add myself as maintainer of amlogic crypto
  crypto: amlogic: Add crypto accelerator for amlogic GXL
  ARM64: dts: amlogic: adds crypto hardware node

 .../bindings/crypto/amlogic,gxl-crypto.yaml   |  52 +++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl.dtsi    |  10 +
 drivers/crypto/Kconfig                        |   2 +
 drivers/crypto/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/crypto/amlogic/Kconfig                |  24 ++
 drivers/crypto/amlogic/Makefile               |   2 +
 drivers/crypto/amlogic/amlogic-gxl-cipher.c   | 381 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/crypto/amlogic/amlogic-gxl-core.c     | 331 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/crypto/amlogic/amlogic-gxl.h          | 170 ++++++++
 10 files changed, 980 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/amlogic,gxl-crypto.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/crypto/amlogic/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/crypto/amlogic/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/crypto/amlogic/amlogic-gxl-cipher.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/crypto/amlogic/amlogic-gxl-core.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/crypto/amlogic/amlogic-gxl.h

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel