Subject: [GIT PULL] Qualcomm Driver updates for 5.5

From: Andy Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 13:33:59 -0600

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-drivers-for-5.5

for you to fetch changes up to 971112e072938517fe80ab2adcbfffc568a8838e:

  MAINTAINERS: Add myself as co-maintainer for QCOM (2019-11-04 22:35:46 -0600)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm ARM Based Driver Updates for v5.5

* Add Bjorn as QCOM co-maintainer
* Add LLLC yaml bindings and SC7180 support
* Fixups/Cleanup for LLLC
* Add SMD-RPM MSM8976 compatible and interconnect device
* Add missing RPMD SMD perf level

----------------------------------------------------------------
Angelo G. Del Regno (2):
      soc: qcom: smd-rpm: Add MSM8976 compatible
      dt-bindings: power: Add missing rpmpd smd performance level

AngeloGioacchino Del Regno (1):
      soc: qcom: rpmpd: Add rpm power domains for msm8976

Bjorn Andersson (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Add myself as co-maintainer for QCOM

Georgi Djakov (1):
      soc: qcom: smd-rpm: Create RPM interconnect proxy child device

Sai Prakash Ranjan (2):
      dt-bindings: msm: Convert LLCC bindings to YAML
      dt-bindings: msm: Add LLCC for SC7180

Srinivas Kandagatla (1):
      soc: qcom: socinfo: add sdm845 and sda845 soc ids

Stephen Boyd (2):
      soc: qcom: llcc: Name regmaps to avoid collisions
      soc: qcom: llcc: Move regmap config to local variable

Vivek Gautam (4):
      soc: qcom: llcc cleanup to get rid of sdm845 specific driver file
      soc: qcom: Rename llcc-slice to llcc-qcom
      soc: qcom: Make llcc-qcom a generic driver
      soc: qcom: llcc: Add configuration data for SC7180

YueHaibing (1):
      soc: qcom: Fix llcc-qcom definitions to include

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/msm/qcom,llcc.txt      |  41 -------
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/msm/qcom,llcc.yaml     |  55 +++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/power/qcom,rpmpd.txt       |   1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,smd-rpm.txt  |   1 +
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   1 +
 drivers/soc/qcom/Kconfig                           |  14 +--
 drivers/soc/qcom/Makefile                          |   3 +-
 drivers/soc/qcom/{llcc-slice.c => llcc-qcom.c}     | 130 ++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/soc/qcom/llcc-sdm845.c                     | 100 ----------------
 drivers/soc/qcom/rpmpd.c                           |  23 ++++
 drivers/soc/qcom/smd-rpm.c                         |  18 ++-
 drivers/soc/qcom/socinfo.c                         |   2 +
 include/dt-bindings/power/qcom-rpmpd.h             |   9 ++
 include/linux/soc/qcom/llcc-qcom.h                 |  94 ++++-----------
 14 files changed, 250 insertions(+), 242 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/msm/qcom,llcc.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/msm/qcom,llcc.yaml
 rename drivers/soc/qcom/{llcc-slice.c => llcc-qcom.c} (68%)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/soc/qcom/llcc-sdm845.c

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel