Subject: [PATCH V2 0/2] Add Global clock controller support for IPQ6018

From: Sricharan R <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 13:35:19 +0530

The IPQ6018 is Qualcomm’s 802.11ax/u2019s SoC for Routers,
Gateways and Access Points.

[V2]
 * Addressed sparse warnings reported by Kbuild test robot.

This series adds Global clock controller support for ipq6018.

Sricharan R (2):
  clk: qcom: Add DT bindings for ipq6018 gcc clock controller
  clk: qcom: Add ipq6018 Global Clock Controller support

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,gcc.yaml        |    3 +-
 drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig                           |    8 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/Makefile                          |    1 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq6018.c                     | 4643 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq6018.h       |  262 ++
 include/dt-bindings/reset/qcom,gcc-ipq6018.h       |  157 +
 6 files changed, 5073 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq6018.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq6018.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset/qcom,gcc-ipq6018.h

-- 
1.9.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel