Subject: [PATCH v11 0/3] ASoC: mt8183: fix audio playback slowly after playback

From: Jiaxin Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 15:04:19 +0800

This series patches add reset controller for MT8183 and MT2712, and audio will use it in 
machine driver during bootup, they depend on the for-next.

v11 changes:
	1. Create a new patch for MT2712.

v10 changes:
	1. Modify mtk-wdt.txt dt-bindings.

v9 changes:
	1. Remove Change-Id.

v8 changes:
	1. Delete cast: (struct mtk_wdt_data *)

v7 changes:
	1. Delete no use code.

v6 changes:
	1. Simplify toprug_reset_assert() & toprug_reset_deassert().
	2. Add members for mt2712_data & mt8183_data.

v5 changes:
	1. Add Signed-off-by tag and Reviewed-by tag.

v4 changes:
	1. Fixed wrong signed-off as correct mail suffix.
	2. Fixed patch subject that add patch version.

v3 changes:
	1. https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164283/ and 
	   https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164305/ has been merged.
	2. Change the name of mtk_wdt_compatible to mtk_wdt_data.
	3. Remove toprgu_reset struct and use mtk_wdt_dev instead.
	4. Get the value of sw_rst_num from .h file.
	5. Adddd mt2712-resets.h for mt2712.
	6. Improve commit message.

v2 changes:
	1. remove "WIP" that in the title of patches
	2. add hyper link for the patch that depends on
	3. patchwork list:
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11164285/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164295/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164299/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164283/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164305/

v1 changes:
	1. patchwork list:
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11164173/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164181/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164185/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164187/
		https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164175/

Jiaxin Yu (3):
  dt-bindings: mediatek: mt8183: Add #reset-cells
  watchdog: mtk_wdt: mt8183: Add reset controller
  watchdog: mtk_wdt: mt2712: Add reset controller

 .../devicetree/bindings/watchdog/mtk-wdt.txt  |  10 +-
 drivers/watchdog/mtk_wdt.c                    | 105 +++++++++++++++++-
 .../reset-controller/mt2712-resets.h          |  22 ++++
 .../reset-controller/mt8183-resets.h          |  17 +++
 4 files changed, 150 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset-controller/mt2712-resets.h

-- 
2.18.0
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel