Subject: [PATCH 0/6] gpmi/mxs-dma runtime pm patch set

From: Han Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:43:57 +0800

enable the system pm and runtime pm for mxs-dma and refine the gpmi
runtime pm code

Han Xu (6):
  dmaengine: mxs: change the way to register probe function
  dmaengine: mxs: add the remove function
  dmaengine: mxs: add the power management functions
  dmaengine: mxs: switch from dma_coherent to dma_pool
  mtd: rawnand: gpmi: refine the runtime pm ops
  mtd: rawnand: gpmi: set the pinctrl state for suspend/reusme

 drivers/dma/mxs-dma.c                      | 155 ++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/mtd/nand/raw/gpmi-nand/gpmi-nand.c |  60 ++++----
 2 files changed, 167 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel