Subject: [PATCH V5 0/5] Add minimal boot support for IPQ6018

From: Sricharan R <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:14:56 +0530

The IPQ6018 is Qualcomm\u2019s 802.11ax SoC for Routers,
Gateways and Access Points.

This series adds minimal board boot support for ipq6018-cp01 board.

[V5]
 * Addressed review comments in pinctrl bindings from Rob.
 * Ran make dt_binding_check with modified patch.
 * Added fixed rate clocks in gcc clock controller node.
 * Patch 4 arm64: dts: Add ipq6018 SoC and CP01 board support has build
   dependency with,
        https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/1/9/84
[v4]
 * Addressed review comments in pinctrl bindings from Rob.
 * Ran make dt_binding_check and no issues was reported.
 * Deleted absahu email id from patch 4, since its bouncing now.
 * Patch 4 arm64: dts: Add ipq6018 SoC and CP01 board support has build
   dependency with,
	https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/1/9/84

[V3]
 * Removed clock driver and bindings from this patch series, and added them
   as a different series.
 * Removed qpic_padN from pinctrl driver.
 * Addressed review comments in dts, and added the remaining fixed clocks their
 * Fixed review comments in pinctrl bindings

[v2]
 * Splitted dt bindings  and driver into different patches. Added missing bindings
   and some style changes.
 * Added ipq6018 schema
 * Addressed review comments for gcc clock bindings.
 * Removed all clk critical flags, removed 1/1 factor clocks, moved to new
   way of specifying clk parents, and addressed other review comments.
 * Sorted nodes based on address, name, label. Removed unused clock nodes,
   Addressed other review comments.

Sricharan R (5):
  dt-bindings: pinctrl: qcom: Add ipq6018 pinctrl bindings
  pinctrl: qcom: Add ipq6018 pinctrl driver
  dt-bindings: qcom: Add ipq6018 bindings
  arm64: dts: Add ipq6018 SoC and CP01 board support
  arm64: defconfig: Enable qcom ipq6018 clock and pinctrl

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.yaml    |    8 +
 .../bindings/pinctrl/qcom,ipq6018-pinctrl.yaml     |  174 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/Makefile                  |    1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018-cp01-c1.dts       |   30 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi              |  263 +++++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                       |    3 +
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Kconfig                       |   10 +
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Makefile                      |    1 +
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq6018.c             | 1107 ++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 1597 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/qcom,ipq6018-pinctrl.yaml
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018-cp01-c1.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq6018.c

-- 
1.9.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel