Subject: [PATCH v3 0/7] Add RSC power domain support

From: Maulik Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 19:05:33 +0530

Changes in v3:
- Address Rob's comment on dt property value
- Address Stephen's comments on rpmh-rsc driver change
- Include sc7180 cpuidle low power mode changes from [1]
- Include hierarchical domain idle states converter change from [2]

Changes in v2:
- Add Stephen's Reviewed-By to the first three patches
- Addressed Stephen's comments on fourth patch
- Include changes to connect rpmh domain to cpuidle and genpds

Resource State Coordinator (RSC) is responsible for powering off/lowering
the requirements from CPU subsystem for the associated hardware like buses,
clocks, and regulators when all CPUs and cluster is powered down.

RSC power domain uses last-man activities provided by genpd framework based on
Ulf Hansoon's patch series[3], when the cluster of CPUs enter deepest idle
states. As a part of domain poweroff, RSC can lower resource state requirements
by flushing the cached sleep and wake state votes for resources.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11218965
[2] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10941671
[3] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-msm/list/?series=222355

Maulik Shah (6):
  drivers: qcom: rpmh: fix macro to accept NULL argument
  drivers: qcom: rpmh: remove rpmh_flush export
  dt-bindings: soc: qcom: Add RSC power domain specifier
  drivers: qcom: rpmh-rsc: Add RSC power domain support
  arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180: Add cpuidle low power states
  arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180: Convert to the hierarchical CPU topology
    layout

Ulf Hansson (1):
  drivers: firmware: psci: Add hierarchical domain idle states converter

 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/rpmh-rsc.txt      |   9 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sc7180.dtsi               | 133 ++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-psci-domain.c              | 137 ++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-psci.c                     |  41 +++---
 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-psci.h                     |  11 ++
 drivers/soc/qcom/rpmh-internal.h                   |   3 +
 drivers/soc/qcom/rpmh-rsc.c                        |  81 ++++++++++++
 drivers/soc/qcom/rpmh.c                            |  22 ++--
 include/soc/qcom/rpmh.h                            |   5 -
 9 files changed, 389 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel