Subject: [PATCH 0/6] remoteproc: qcom: Add callbacks for remoteproc events

From: Siddharth Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 18:57:39 -0800

This patch series adds the usecases for SSR and Sysmon subdevices which are
used by remoteprocs and kernel client drivers relying on those remoteprocs.

Patch 1-3 adds callbacks for prepare, start and unprepare events, and also type
          of sysmon notification.
Patch 4-6 adds a per subsystem notifier chain, callbacks for prepare, start
          and stop events for ssr subdevice.

Rishabh Bhatnagar (1):
  drivers: remoteproc: Add name field for every subdevice

Siddharth Gupta (5):
  remoteproc: sysmon: Add ability to send type of notification
  remoteproc: sysmon: Add notifications for events
  remoteproc: sysmon: Inform current rproc about all active rprocs
  remoteproc: qcom: Add per subsystem SSR notification
  remoteproc: qcom: Add notification types to SSR

 drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c      |  86 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.h      |   1 +
 drivers/remoteproc/qcom_sysmon.c      | 103 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/soc/qcom/glink_ssr.c          |  20 ++++++-
 include/linux/remoteproc.h            |  17 ++++++
 include/linux/remoteproc/qcom_rproc.h |  17 ++++--
 6 files changed, 209 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel