Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] ARM PSCI: Add support for vendor-specific SYSTEM_RESET2

From: Elliot Berman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 12:57:35 -0800

This patch adds support for vendor-specific SYSTEM_RESET2 to support
Qualcomm target use cases of rebooting into a RAM dump download mode.

This patch series applies on top of [1].

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/cover/1185759/

Changes since v1:
 - Address Sudeep's comments

Changes since RFC v2:
 - None, tested on SM8250 MTP

Elliot Berman (3):
  dt: psci: Add arm,psci-sys-reset2-type property
  firmware: psci: Add support for dt-supplied SYSTEM_RESET2 type
  arm64: dts: qcom: sm8250: Add vendor-specific PSCI system reset2 type

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/psci.yaml |  5 +++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sm8250.dtsi            |  1 +
 drivers/firmware/psci/psci.c                    | 22 ++++++++++++++++++----
 include/uapi/linux/psci.h                       |  2 ++
 4 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel