Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] remoteproc: Add zynqmp_r5 driver

From: Ben Levinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:36:05 -0700

Provide basic driver to control Arm R5  co-processor found on
Xilinx ZynqMP UltraScale+ and Versal MPSoC's.

Currently it is able to start, stop and load elf on to the
processor.

The driver was tested on Xilinx ZynqMP and Versal.

Changes since v1:
- remove domain struct as per review from Mathieu
Changes since v2:
- add xilinx-related platform mgmt fn's instead of wrapping around
  function pointer in xilinx eemi ops struct
- update zynqmp_r5 yaml parsing to not raise warnings for extra
  information in children of R5 node. The warning "node has a unit
  name, but no reg or ranges property" will still be raised though 
  as this particular node is needed to describe the
  '#address-cells' and '#size-cells' information.
changes since v3:
- add default values for enums
- fix formatting as per checkpatch.pl --strict. Note that 1 warning and 1 check
  are still raised as each is due to fixing the warning results in that
particular line going over 80 characters.
- remove warning '/example-0/rpu@ff9a0000/r5@0: 
  node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property'
  by adding reg to r5 node.

Ben Levinsky (5):
  firmware: xilinx: Add ZynqMP firmware ioctl enums for RPU
    configuration.
  firmware: xilinx: Add shutdown/wakeup APIs
  firmware: xilinx: Add RPU configuration APIs
  dt-bindings: remoteproc: Add documentation for ZynqMP R5 rproc
    bindings
  remoteproc: Add initial zynqmp R5 remoteproc driver

 .../remoteproc/xilinx,zynqmp-r5-remoteproc.yaml    | 126 +++
 drivers/firmware/xilinx/zynqmp.c                   | 134 +++
 drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig                         |  10 +
 drivers/remoteproc/Makefile                        |   1 +
 drivers/remoteproc/zynqmp_r5_remoteproc.c          | 902 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/firmware/xlnx-zynqmp.h               |  75 ++
 6 files changed, 1248 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/remoteproc/xilinx,zynqmp-r5-remoteproc.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/remoteproc/zynqmp_r5_remoteproc.c

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel