Subject: Re: [v1 PATCH 1/2] Refactoring carrying over IMA measuremnet logs over Kexec.

From: Mimi Zohar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 08:02:24 -0400

Hi Prakhar,

On Sun, 2020-06-07 at 16:33 -0700, Prakhar Srivastava wrote:
> This patch moves the non-architecture specific code out of powerpc and
>  adds to security/ima. 
> Update the arm64 and powerpc kexec file load paths to carry the IMA measurement
> logs.

From your patch description, this patch should be broken up.  Moving
the non-architecture specific code out of powerpc should be one patch.
 Additional support should be in another patch.  After each patch, the
code should work properly.

Before posting patches, please review them, making sure
unnecessary/unwanted changes haven't crept in - commenting out code,
moving code without removing the original code.

thanks,

Mimi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel