Subject: [PATCH 00/15] Final Samsung PWM support cleanup

From: [email-masked] (Tomasz Figa)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 01:13:47 +0200

Hi Olof,

On Wednesday 12 of June 2013 16:00:23 Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:48:56PM +0200, Tomasz Figa wrote:
> > > Needs testing on other platforms as I could only compile test for
> > > them.
> 
> How/who can help here? WHo has and still cares for other affected
> platforms?
> > > 66 files changed, 627 insertions(+), 1580 deletions(-)

I will try to test this on Exynos 4 at work, if I somehow manage to find 
any way to use PWM on our boards (other than already-tested PWM 
clocksource).

Unfortunately, except S3C6410, I don't have access to other platforms, or 
at least I won't in any reasonable time.

If I remember correctly, in case of my watchdog support cleanup, Kukjin 
has been able to test it on S5P64x0.

Heiko and Sylwester used to have some s3c24xx-based boards, not sure if 
they still do and are interested in their support in mainline.

So all left is S5PC100 (for which I couldn't find anyone who cares) and 
Exynos5.

> Nice cleanup.

Thanks.

> > Any comments for this series?
> 
> Yes, above. :) In general looks good -- testing coverage is a bit of a
> concern.

Yeah. Unfortunately all I could do was testing on Tiny6410 and compile 
testing on others. I hope we find some really helpful people over here who 
could waste a bit of their precious time for this museum. ;)

Best regards,
Tomasz