Subject: Re: [PATCH 10/10] media: dt-bindings: media: rockchip-vdec: add RK3228 compatible

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:56:03 -0500

On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:22:25 +0200, Alex Bee wrote:
> Document the RK3228 compatible for rockchip-vdec.
> Also add the optional assigned-clocks and assigned-clock-rates
> properties.
> 
> Checked with:
> make ARCH=arm dtbs_check
> DT_SCHEMA_FILES=Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/rockchip,vdec.yaml
> 
> Signed-off-by: Alex Bee <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../devicetree/bindings/media/rockchip,vdec.yaml       | 10 +++++++++-
>  1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
> 

My bot found errors running 'make DT_CHECKER_FLAGS=-m dt_binding_check'
on your patch (DT_CHECKER_FLAGS is new in v5.13):

yamllint warnings/errors:
./Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/rockchip,vdec.yaml:21:9: [warning] wrong indentation: expected 10 but found 8 (indentation)

dtschema/dtc warnings/errors:

See https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1483527

This check can fail if there are any dependencies. The base for a patch
series is generally the most recent rc1.

If you already ran 'make dt_binding_check' and didn't see the above
error(s), then make sure 'yamllint' is installed and dt-schema is up to
date:

pip3 install dtschema --upgrade

Please check and re-submit.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel