Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT / CFP] LPC 2026 Devicetree Microconference CFP

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 14:28:53 +0200

Hey there,

There will be a dedicated Devicetree Microconference on Linux Plumbers
2026 in October in Prague. Call For Papers is currently open.

https://lpc.events/event/20/contributions/2317/

The Devicetree Microconference focuses on discussing and solving
problems present in the systems using Devicetree as firmware
representation. This notably is Linux kernel and U-Boot, which share the
Devicetree bindings and sources, but also can cover topics relevant to
Zephyr or System Devicetrees.

Topics suggested for discussion are mentioned in "Ongoing problems" in
session description (link above), but of course are not limited to
these. Topics should obviously follow standard Microconference
expectation, that is to be discussion oriented.

We discuss and try to solve actual problems, thus if one wants to
present his new patchset, then that patchset must have been already
reviewed on the list with inconclusive result thus having another
discussing in person would be beneficial.

Allocated time per slot will be between 15 to 30 minutes (20 minutes
last year).

CFP end is not fixed yet, but it will be some time after end of "Kernel
Summit" CFP, so *probably middle of July*. I will confirm that later.

Proposals can be submitted here:
https://lpc.events/event/20/abstracts/

Please remember to choose "Devicetree MC" as the track.

Best regards,
Krzysztof