Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: airoha: Fix VIP configuration for AN7583 SoC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2026 11:40:05 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 12 Apr 2026 09:57:29 +0200 you wrote:
> EN7581 and AN7583 SoCs have different VIP definitions. Introduce
> get_vip_port callback in airoha_eth_soc_data struct in order to take
> into account EN7581 and AN7583 VIP register layout and definition
> differences.
> Introduce nbq parameter in airoha_gdm_port struct. At the moment nbq
> is set statically to value previously used in airhoha_set_gdm2_loopback
> routine and it will be read from device tree in subsequent patches.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: airoha: Fix VIP configuration for AN7583 SoC
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1acdfbdb516b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html