Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] ARM: S3C24XX: convert s3c2412 to common clock framework

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 23:45:14 +0100

Second incarnation of the series converting s3c2412/s3c2413 to the common
clock framework. As before the conversion is done by a mix of datasheet
data and the pre-existing clock code and as this time I have no hardware
of this type, it is compile-tested only. So hopefully somebody with s3c2412
hw will be able to test it for real.

The conversion of s3c2412 now moved in front of the s3c2410/s3c2440/s3c2442
one, as I'll need a bit more time for the clockout changes suggested by
Tomasz Figa.

This series builds on top of the previous submitted s3c2443/s3c2416 series.

Changes since v1:
- move in front of s3c2410 conversion, therefore move 2 necessary patches
  that also got ACKs, from there into this series
- adapt to Samsung clock pm rework from Tomasz Figa
- apply some changes suggested by Tomasz Figa in the s3c2410 clock driver
  that also apply to this driver.

Heiko Stuebner (5):
  ARM: S3C24XX: only store clock registers when old clock code is active
  clk: samsung: add plls used by the early s3c24xx cpus
  dt-bindings: add documentation for s3c2412 clock controller
  clk: samsung: add clock controller driver for s3c2412
  ARM: S3C24XX: convert s3c2412 to common clock framework

 .../bindings/clock/samsung,s3c2412-clock.txt       |  50 ++
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Kconfig                      |   8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile                     |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c2412.c              | 761 ---------------------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.c                     |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.h                     |   4 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-jive.c                  |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2413.c              |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-vstms.c                 |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/pm.c                         |  13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2412.c                    |  43 --
 drivers/clk/samsung/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-pll.c                      | 182 +++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-pll.h                      |   3 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2412.c                  | 268 ++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/s3c2412.h                |  73 ++
 16 files changed, 627 insertions(+), 817 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/samsung,s3c2412-clock.txt
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c2412.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2412.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/s3c2412.h

-- 
1.8.5.3