Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Rockchip dts32 changes for 7.1 #2

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2026 11:54:37 +0200

Am Freitag, 3. April 2026, 15:39:31 Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit schrieb Heiko Stuebner:
> Hi soc maintainers,
> 
> please find below a new ARM32 Rockchip SoC for 7.1 . This goes on top
> of the generic arm32 changes I just sent.
> 
> 
> I've split this off from the other ARM32 changes, because this contains
> a shared clock header, shared between the devicetree side and the clock-
> driver side.
> 
> The clock pull-request is sent [0], but not merged yet - probably after
> easter I guess.
> 
> And while in the past this has always come together in time for the
> merge-window, I wasn't sure if in the soc multi-maintainer context the
> handling changes. So depending on your preference this could also wait
> until after the clock-subsystem-side got merged.

clock maintainers seem to be on vacation since 2026-03-25, so I'm not
so sure merging the related clock driver will happen in time anymore,
hence this PR should probably be skipped for now.

Ill rebase the SoC changes onto 7.1-rc1 once the clock driver gets
merged.

Heiko