Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: dts: aspeed: sanmiguel: Add IOEXP interrupt pin settings

From: Andrew Jeffery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 12:49:45 +0930

Hi Potin,

On Sat, 2026-05-23 at 10:28 +0800, Potin Lai wrote:
> Kernel dmesg reports IRQ #44 being disabled due to unhandled
> interrupts from multiple PCA953x IO expanders:
> 
> ```
> [ 447.047861] irq 44: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" option)
> [ 447.063124] handlers:
> [ 447.068176] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.087268] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.106344] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.125421] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.144513] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.163587] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.182663] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.201756] [<2ab869ad>] irq_default_primary_handler threaded [<b8adc310>] pca953x_irq_handler
> [ 447.220837] Disabling IRQ #44
> ```

I've applied this, but in the future can you please rather indent log
snippets rather than use markdown code-block fences?

Cheers,

Andrew