Subject: [patch 175/200] MAINTAINERS: move ARM lists to infradead

From: [email-masked] (Russell King)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:05:55 +0100

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 06:39:27PM +0200, Krzysztof Halasa wrote:
> Joe Perches <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Posting to linux-arm-kernel was and likely still is limited
> > without prior subscription.
> 
> If so then it should be fixed. Otherwise I can see no point in moving
> from the old list.

The point was to get me out of the loop, so people can stop using me as
an excuse.  That's what it's about, plain and simple.  It wasn't really
about the list policies.  It was purely that I was involved in running
it.

Don't think so?  See Pavel's different attitude towards the moderation
messages from the new mailing list - it's no longer "linux-arm-kernel
useless for development".

-- 
Russell King
 Linux kernel    2.6 ARM Linux   - http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/
 maintainer of: