Subject: [PATCH 16/17] ALSA: ARM: add Raumfeld audio support

From: [email-masked] (Mark Brown)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:02:18 +0000

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:42:30AM +0100, Daniel Mack wrote:

> +static struct i2c_board_info max9486_hwmon_info = {
> +	I2C_BOARD_INFO("max9485", 0x63),
> +};

This should be in the board file under arch/arm.

> +extern void raumfeld_enable_audio(bool en);

This should be in a proper header file somewhere.

> +static void raumfeld_cs4270_shutdown(struct snd_pcm_substream *substream)
> +{
> +}
> +

Remove this and the other empty functions.

> +	case 96000:
> +		set_max9485_clk(1);

It might be a bit more legible to have some constants for the arguments
for this function - it's not entirely clear what's going on, the 1 and 0
look like a boolean but that's not what's really going on here.  It may
be better to do this as a proper driver, there was at least one driver I
remember being posted for a TDM clock generator which I think got
merged.