Subject: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for 10 hardirq bits

From: [email-masked] (Russell King - ARM Linux)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:37:49 +0100

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 03:16:32PM +0800, Eric Miao wrote:
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Magnus Damm <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Hi again Russell,
> >
> > Will you pick up this one in your tree as-is, or would you like me to
> > resubmit it somehow?
> >
> 
> Russell,
> 
> I don't seem to find this patch in your -devel branch. I posted a same
> version of patch earlier, so I'd also like to see this get merged.
> 
> Acked-by: Eric Miao <[email-masked]>
> 
> Magnus,
> 
> I guess you may please help submit this to rmk's patch tracking system?

Getting it into the patch system would be a big help, but since I've
closed my tree down for this merge window already, it's missed the
boat.  (With Linus' new "random" behaviour wrt when things happen, I'm
not planning on a second ARM kernel pull request - and the first was
sent last night.)

This is probably the patch I was referring to in my notice of closure
when I said:
| I know there was someone who was complaining a week or so ago that I
| hadn't applied their patch, which was only sent to the mailing list.
| Unfortunately, it being only on the mailing list and not in the patch
| system means I can't find it, nor the complaint about it not being
| applied.
|
| Whoever it was, sorry.

Especially as it's 4000 messages back in this mailbox!