Subject: Please pull for-linus/samsung4

From: [email-masked] (Ben Dooks)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:34:00 +0100

Hi, please pull the following. There is a pre-requisite on having
pull Russell King's branch as this is the basis for this set.

The following changes since commit 63b1f51b2405573d47bf5b9ab6e7cd5c697d3dcc:
  Ben Dooks (1):
        ARM: SAMSUNG: Update S3C2416 entry with S3C2450

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.fluff.org/bjdooks/linux.git for-linus/samsung4

Arnaud Patard (3):
      ARM: h1940: fix touchscreen support
      ARM: S3C24XX: fix s3c2410fb platdata passing
      ARM: S3C24XX: s3c24xx_mci_set_platdata should be marked __init

Atul Dahiya (1):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Move RTC device definitions in plat-samsung

Ben Dooks (31):
      ARM: n30: Fixup gpiolib calls for mmc power
      ARM: n30: Just call s3c24xx_init_irq() directly from machine definition
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Add spinlock locking to GPIO banks
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Remove old email address for ben-linux at fluff.org
      ARM: S3C2443: Add initial defines for framebuffer support
      ARM: S3C2443: Fix definition of LCD clock bit
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Set S3C_FB_MAX_WIN in <plat/fb.h>
      ARM: SMDK2416: Add support for framebuffer device and ensure correct setup
      ARM: S3C24XX: Start cleanup of GPIO numbering
      ARM: S3C24XX: Update missed gpio calls to use gpiolib
      ARM: S3C24XX: Remove macros mapping GPIO number to base
      ARM: S3C24XX: Add note on GPIO bank sizes
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Fix additional increment when running through gpios
      ARM: Merge for-2635/s3c24xx-general
      ARM: Merge for-2635/s5p-general
      ARM: Merge for-2635/samsung-dma
      ARM: Merge for-2635/samsung-hwmon
      ARM: Merge for-2635/samsung-clock
      ARM: Merge for-2635/acer-n35
      ARM: Merge for-2635/rx1950
      ARM: Merge for-2635/gpio2
      ARM: Merge for-2635/s3c6410-clock
      ARM: Merge for-2635/s5p6440-clock
      ARM: Merge for-2635/s5pv210-clock
      ARM: Merge for-2635/fb-updates1
      ARM: Merge for-2635/s5p-dma
      ARM: Merge for-2635/s5p-audio
      ARM: Merge for-2635/samsung-ts
      ARM: Merge for-2635/samsung-rtc
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Move s3c64xx dev-ts.c to plat-samsung and rename configuration
      Input: s3c24xx_ts - depend on SAMSUNG_DEV_TS and update menu entry

Jassi Brar (16):
      ARM: S3C6410: Define clk_src2 register
      ARM: S3C6410: Declare IISCDCLK_V4 Clock
      ARM: S3C6410: Declare possible sources of audio-bus2
      ARM: S3C6410: Declare IISv4 audio-bus clock
      S3C: DMA: Change argument of s3c2410_dma_devconfig
      S3C: DMA: Add api driver for PL330
      S5P6440: DMA: Add platform devices for PL330 DMACs
      S5P6442: DMA: Add platform devices for PL330 DMACs
      S5PV210: DMA: Add platform devices for PL330 DMACs
      ARM: S5PV210: Add audio platform devices
      ARM: SMDKV210: Add audio devices on board
      ARM: SMDKC110: Add audio devices on board
      ARM: S5P6442: Add audio platform devices
      ARM: SMDK6442: Add audio devices on board
      ARM: S5P6440: Add audio platform devices
      ARM: SMDK6440: Add audio devices on board

Jongpill Lee (3):
      ARM: S5P6440: Bug fix on PWM Timer
      ARM: S5P6442: Bug fix on PWM Timer
      ARM: S5PV210: Bug fix on PWM Timer

Kukjin Kim (1):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Remove static of S5P SoCs sysclass

Marek Szyprowski (9):
      ARM: SAMSUNGy: fix broken timer irq base
      ARM: SAMSUNG: move driver strength gpio configuration helper to common dir
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Copy common I2C0 device helpers to machine directories
      drivers: serial: S5PC100 serial driver cleanup
      ARM: S5PC100: Use common functions for gpiolib implementation
      ARM: S5PC100: Move gpio support from plat-s5pc1xx to mach-s5pc100
      ARM: S5PC100: gpio.h cleanup
      ARM: S5PC100: Move frame buffer helpers from plat-s5pc1xx to mach-s5pc100
      ARM: S5PC100: Move i2c helpers from plat-s5pc1xx to mach-s5pc100

Maurus Cuelenaere (4):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Move HWMON from plat-s3c24xx to plat-samsung
      ARM: S3C64XX: Add USB external clock definition
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Move mach/ts.h to plat/ts.h
      ARM: S3C64XX: Add touchscreen platform device definition

Mike Solovyev (1):
      ARM: h1940: framebuffer configuration fix

Naveen Krishna (4):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Moving ADC device definition to plat-samsung.
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Implements cfg_gpio function for Samsung touchscreen
      Input: s3c24xx_ts - Implement generic GPIO configuration callback
      Input: s3c24xx_ts - Add FEAT for Samsung touchscreen support

Pannaga Bhushan (1):
      ARM: S5PV210: Add GPIOlib support

Pinkava J (7):
      ARM: n30: Enable Acer n35 if Acer n30 is selected
      ARM: n30: fix: suspended wrong USB port on Acer n35
      ARM: n30: Add RTC platform device for Acer n30 / Acer n35
      ARM: n35: Add support for LEDs on Acer n35
      ARM: n35: Enable wake-up by Power button on Acer n35
      ARM: n30: Add support for MMC card reader on Acer n30 / Acer n35
      ARM: n30: Add support for power on/off on Acer n30 / Acer n35 MMC card reader

Thomas Abraham (28):
      ARM: S5P: Add USB External Crystal clock definition
      ARM: S5P6440: Register apll/mpll/epll mout clocks.
      ARM: S5P6440: Change dout_mpll clock type to clksrc_clk clock type.
      ARM: S5P6440: Remove usage of clk_arm and add clk_armclk clock
      ARM: S5P6440: Remove usage of clk_h and add clk_hclk clock
      ARM: S5P6440: Remove usage of clk_p and add clk_pclk clock
      ARM: S5P6440: Remove usage of clk_h_low and add clk_hclk_low clock
      ARM: S5P6440: Remove usage of clk_p_low and add clk_pclk_low clock
      ARM: S5P6440: Add clocks of type 'struct clk'.
      ARM: S5P6440: Rename clkset_mmc_spi to clkset_group1
      ARM: S5P6440: Add clocks of type 'struct clksrc_clk'.
      ARM: S5PV210: Rearrange the system clock definitions
      ARM: S5PV210: Register apll/mpll/epll clksrc_clk clocks
      ARM: S5PV210: Rearrange assignment of clock for fout apll/mpll/epll clocks
      ARM: S5PV210: Add armclk of clksrc_clk clock type
      ARM: S5PV210: Remove usage of clk_h200 clock and add clk_hclk_msys clock
      ARM: S5PV210: Remove usage of clk_h166 and add clk_hclk_dsys clock
      ARM: S5PV210: Remove usage of clk_h133 and add clk_hclk_psys clock
      ARM: S5PV210: Remove usage of clk_p100 and add clk_pclk_msys clock
      ARM: S5PV210: Fix clk_get_rate issue with the clk_h100 clock
      ARM: S5PV210: Remove usage of clk_p83 and add clk_pclk_dsys clock\
      ARM: S5PV210: Remove usage of clk_p66 and add clk_pclk_psys clock
      ARM: S5PV210: Add support for VPLL
      ARM: S5PV210: Add new system clocks
      ARM: S5PV210: Add sclk_dac, sclk_mixer and sclk_hdmi clocks
      ARM: S5PV210: Add sclk_audio and sclk_spdif clocks.
      ARM: S5PV210: Add sclk clocks of type 'struct clksrc_clk' clock
      ARM: S5PC100: Pre-requisite clock patch for plat-s5pc1xx to plat-s5p move

Vasily Khoruzhick (5):
      ARM: S3C2440: Add HP iPAQ RX1950 machine support
      ARM: S3C24XX: Locate kernel at 0x30108000 if PM_H1940 is enabled
      ARM: RX1950: Add suspend/resume support for RX1950
      ARM: RX1950: configure GPG13-15 as input before suspend
      ARM: S3C244X: fix gpiolib port J support

 arch/arm/Makefile                                  |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/Kconfig                      |    9 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/Makefile.boot                |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/gpio-nrs.h      |   25 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/gpio-track.h    |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/gpio.h          |    8 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/irqs.h          |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/map.h           |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/regs-gpio.h     |   22 +-
 .../mach-s3c2410/include/mach/regs-s3c2443-clock.h |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-bast.c                  |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-h1940.c                 |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-n30.c                   |   76 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/pm.c                         |   15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/gpio.c                       |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/mach-jive.c                  |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/mach-smdk2413.c              |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/Kconfig                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/mach-smdk2416.c              |   62 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/s3c2416.c                    |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/Kconfig                      |   13 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/Makefile                     |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-rx1950.c                |  582 +++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-rx3715.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-smdk2440.c              |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2443/mach-smdk2443.c              |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/Kconfig                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/Makefile                     |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/clock.c                      |   36 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/dma.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/map.h           |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/regs-clock.h    |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6400.c              |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6410.c              |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/s3c6410.c                    |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/Kconfig                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/Makefile                     |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/clock.c                      |  350 ++++--
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/cpu.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/dev-audio.c                  |  127 ++
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/dma.c                        |  105 ++
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/include/mach/dma.h           |   26 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/include/mach/map.h           |    8 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/include/mach/pwm-clock.h     |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/mach-smdk6440.c              |    1 +
 arch/arm/{plat-s5p => mach-s5p6440}/setup-i2c0.c   |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/Kconfig                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/Makefile                     |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/cpu.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/dev-audio.c                  |  197 +++
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/dma.c                        |  105 ++
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/include/mach/dma.h           |   26 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/include/mach/map.h           |   11 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/include/mach/pwm-clock.h     |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/mach-smdk6442.c              |    1 +
 arch/arm/{plat-s5p => mach-s5p6442}/setup-i2c0.c   |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/Kconfig                      |   15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/Makefile                     |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/clock.c                      | 1358 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/{plat-s5pc1xx => mach-s5pc100}/gpiolib.c  |  107 +--
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/gpio.h          |   95 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/regs-clock.h    |   71 +
 .../plat => mach-s5pc100/include/mach}/regs-gpio.h |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/mach-smdkc100.c              |    1 -
 .../setup-fb-24bpp.c                               |    5 +-
 .../{plat-s5pc1xx => mach-s5pc100}/setup-i2c0.c    |    4 +-
 .../{plat-s5pc1xx => mach-s5pc100}/setup-i2c1.c    |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Kconfig                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Makefile                     |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/clock.c                      |  833 ++++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/cpu.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dev-audio.c                  |  327 +++++
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dma.c                        |  168 +++
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/gpiolib.c                    |  261 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/dma.h           |   26 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/gpio.h          |   18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/map.h           |   17 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/pwm-clock.h     |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkc110.c              |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkv210.c              |    2 +
 arch/arm/{plat-s5p => mach-s5pv210}/setup-i2c0.c   |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mm/mmu.c                                  |    5 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/Kconfig                      |    5 +
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/Makefile                     |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/devs.c                       |   22 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/dma.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/gpio.c                       |    8 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/setup-ts.c                   |   34 +
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/Kconfig                          |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/Makefile                         |    1 -
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/clock.c                          |   15 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/include/plat/irqs.h              |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/include/plat/pll.h               |   22 +
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/include/plat/s5p-clock.h         |    4 +
 arch/arm/plat-s5pc1xx/Kconfig                      |   22 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s5pc1xx/Makefile                     |    7 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s5pc1xx/gpio-config.c                |   62 -
 .../plat-s5pc1xx/include/plat/gpio-cfg-s5pc1xx.h   |   32 -
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/Kconfig                      |   38 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/Makefile                     |    7 +
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => plat-samsung}/dev-adc.c  |    8 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/dev-fb.c                     |    1 -
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/dev-hwmon.c                  |   42 +
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => plat-samsung}/dev-rtc.c  |   28 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/dev-ts.c                     |   61 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/gpio-config.c                |   60 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/gpio.c                       |   15 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/clock.h         |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu.h           |    3 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/devs.h          |   16 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/dma.h           |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/fb.h            |    7 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/gpio-cfg.h      |   30 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/gpio-core.h     |   14 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/hwmon.h         |   10 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c-dma-pl330.h |   78 ++
 .../plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c-pl330-pdata.h    |   32 +
 .../mach => plat-samsung/include/plat}/ts.h        |    6 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/pm-gpio.c                    |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s3c-pl330.c                  | 1224 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/input/touchscreen/Kconfig                  |    4 +-
 drivers/input/touchscreen/s3c2410_ts.c             |   40 +-
 drivers/serial/Kconfig                             |   16 +-
 drivers/serial/Makefile                            |    1 -
 124 files changed, 6601 insertions(+), 719 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-rx1950.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/dev-audio.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/dma.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/include/mach/dma.h
 copy arch/arm/{plat-s5p => mach-s5p6440}/setup-i2c0.c (92%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/dev-audio.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/dma.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/include/mach/dma.h
 copy arch/arm/{plat-s5p => mach-s5p6442}/setup-i2c0.c (92%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/clock.c
 rename arch/arm/{plat-s5pc1xx => mach-s5pc100}/gpiolib.c (78%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/regs-clock.h
 rename arch/arm/{plat-s5pc1xx/include/plat => mach-s5pc100/include/mach}/regs-gpio.h (94%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-s5pc1xx => mach-s5pc100}/setup-fb-24bpp.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-s5pc1xx => mach-s5pc100}/setup-i2c0.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-s5pc1xx => mach-s5pc100}/setup-i2c1.c (89%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dev-audio.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dma.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/gpiolib.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/dma.h
 rename arch/arm/{plat-s5p => mach-s5pv210}/setup-i2c0.c (92%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/setup-ts.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-s5pc1xx/gpio-config.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-s5pc1xx/include/plat/gpio-cfg-s5pc1xx.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => plat-samsung}/dev-adc.c (86%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/dev-hwmon.c
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => plat-samsung}/dev-rtc.c (58%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/dev-ts.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c-dma-pl330.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c-pl330-pdata.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c2410/include/mach => plat-samsung/include/plat}/ts.h (72%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s3c-pl330.c

-- 
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.