Subject: [GIT PULL] omap updates for 2.6.35

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:16:30 -0700

Hi Linus,

Please pull omap updates from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git omap-for-linus

Regards,

Tony

The following changes since commit 20c9d2c4ab8243a1c311248232954b2c1da3ba75:

  i2c-omap: add mpu wake up latency constraint in i2c (2010-05-20 00:18:59 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git omap-for-linus

Abraham Arce (2):
      OMAP4: Ethernet: KS8851 Board Support
      OMAP4: Networking: Defconfig Support

Ajay Kumar Gupta (1):
      AM35x: fix UI card EHCI port and LCD dependency

Anand Gadiyar (1):
      omap3: update omap3_defconfig

Ari Kauppi (1):
      OMAP3: PM: Add milliseconds interface to suspend wakeup timer

Balaji T K (2):
      omap4: add i2c1 peripherals data
      omap4: Enable RTC and regulator support

Benoit Cousson (13):
      OMAP4: hwmod: Replace module & device offsets by absolute clkctrl address
      OMAP: CM: Move MAX_MODULE_READY_TIME to cm.h
      OMAP4: hwmod & CM: Implement the omap4_cm_wait_module_ready function
      OMAP4: hwmod: Replace OCPIF_HAS_IDLEST by HWMOD_NO_IDLEST
      OMAP: hwmod: Fix wrong pointer iteration in oh->slaves
      OMAP: hwmod: Remove IS_ERR check with omap_clk_get_by_name return value
      OMAP: hwmod: Replace WARN by pr_warning if clock lookup failed
      OMAP: hwmod: Do not exit the iteration if one clock init failed
      OMAP: hwmod: Rename hwmod name for the MPU
      OMAP: hwmod: Replace WARN by pr_warning for clockdomain check
      OMAP4: CM: Remove non-functional registers in ES1.0
      OMAP4: PRM: Remove MPU internal code name and apply PRCM naming convention
      OMAP4: PRCM: Remove duplicate definition of base addresses

Charulatha V (1):
      omap: GPIO: Fix OMAP4 GPIO reg access issues

Chunqiu Wang (1):
      OMAP3: GPIO: Only enable WAKEUPEN for edge detection GPIOs

Felipe Balbi (1):
      OMAP1 clock: fix section mismatch on clk_init

Hiroshi DOYU (5):
      omap iommu: Introduce iteration macro for iotlb entry scan
      omap iommu: Make CONFIG_OMAP_IOMMU_DEBUG selectable
      omap iommu: Insert a gap page between IOVMAs against override
      omap iommu: Exit iteration if no possibility of available area
      omap iommu: Reject unaligned addresses at setting page table entry

Janusz Krzysztofik (8):
      omap: add missing FIQ_START definition required forarch/arm/kernel/fiq.c compilation
      OMAP1: Amstrad Delta: add FIQ handler for serial keyboardport interrupt processing
      OMAP1: Amstrad Delta: add a handler for processing interruptsgenerated by the FIQ routine
      OMAP1: Amstrad Delta: update board initialization code forcomplete modem IRQ GPIO line setup
      OMAP1: Amstrad Delta: use FIQ for processing GPIO interrupts
      input: serio: add support for Amstrad Delta serial keyboardport
      omap1: amsdelta: defconfig updates
      OMAP1: Amstrad Delta: modify defconfig for external keyboardsupport

Jarkko Nikula (3):
      omap: rx51: Change the TWL4030 VMMC2 voltage constraints andsupply name
      omap: rx51: Add i2c2 board_info with tlv320aic3x
      omap: rx51: Add supplies for the tlv320aic3x codec driver

Jason (1):
      omap3: Add support for OMAP3Stalker boards

Jason Lam (1):
      omap3: Add OMAP3 Stalker board LK-S defconfig

Kanigeri, Hari (4):
      omap iommu: renamed omap3-iommu to omap-iommu
      omap iommu: support for OMAP4
      omap iommu: missing check for TLB valid entry
      omap iommu: add TLB preservation support

Kevin Hilman (4):
      OMAP3: PRCM interrupt: only check and clear enabled PRCM IRQs
      OMAP2/3: GPIO: generalize prepare for idle
      OMAP3: GPIO: disable GPIO debounce clocks on idle
      OMAP: GPIO: remove duplicate debugfs interface

Laine Walker-Avina (1):
      OMAP3 clock: add support for setting the divider for sys_clkout2 using clk_set_rate

Mika Westerberg (1):
      OMAP2/3/4: DMA: disable channel interrupts in omap_init_dma()

Mike Chan (2):
      OMAP3: PM: Enable IO / IO-CHAIN wakeups for PER
      OMAP3: PM: Remove PER wakeup dependency on CORE.

Paul Walmsley (11):
      OMAP2 PRCM: convert OMAP2 PRCM macros to the _SHIFT/_MASK suffixes
      OMAP3 PRCM: convert OMAP3 PRCM macros to the _SHIFT/_MASK suffixes
      OMAP2+ PRCM: convert remaining PRCM macros to the _SHIFT/_MASK suffixes
      OMAP3: PM: PM_MPUGRPSEL writes should use GRPSEL macros, not EN macros
      OMAP2+ clock: remove DEFAULT_RATE clksel_rate flag
      OMAP2+ clock: clean up clkt_clksel.c
      OMAP3 clock: rename RATE_IN_343X, RATE_IN_3430ES2 to match reality
      OMAP3 clock: remove unnecessary duplicate of dpll4_m2_ck, added for 36xx
      OMAP clock: resolve old checkpatch and CodingStyle issues with plat-omap/clock.c
      OMAP powerdomain, hwmod, omap_device: add some credits
      OMAP2 clock: fix recursive spinlock attempt when CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y

Rajendra Nayak (6):
      OMAP4: PRCM: Add offset defines for all PRM registers
      OMAP4: PRCM: Add offset defines for all CM registers
      OMAP4 clock: Support clk_set_parent
      OMAP: timers: Fix clock source names for OMAP4
      OMAP4 powerdomain: Fix pwrsts flags for ALWAYS ON domains
      OMAP4 powerdomain: Support LOWPOWERSTATECHANGE for powerdomains

Ranjith Lohithakshan (2):
      OMAP3EVM: Update pad configuration for wakeup enabled pads
      OMAP3: PM: Enable wakeup from ads7846 touchscreen

Roger Quadros (1):
      OMAP: RX51: Add "vdds_sdi" supply voltage for SDI

Santosh Shilimkar (2):
      omap4: Move SOC specific code from board file
      omap4: Add i2c board support on omap4430 sdp platform

Sriram (6):
      can: ti_hecc: board specific hookup on AM3517EVM
      can: ti_hecc: Enable CAN support on AM3517
      AM35xx EMAC: define submodule offsets
      AM35xx: Platform specific hookup for EMAC module
      OMAP3: clock data: Update name string for EMAC clocks
      AM3517: defconfig update to enable EMAC support

Steve Sakoman (1):
      omap: Overo: Add support for second ethernet port

Syed Rafiuddin (1):
      OMAP4: SPI: Fix Driver Kconfig

Tero Kristo (2):
      OMAP3: GPIO fixes for off-mode
      OMAP3: GPIO: Removed a couple of unneeded registers from context save/restore

Thomas Weber (2):
      omap: Devkit8000: Add mux initialization
      omap: Devkit8000: Update default configuration

Tony Lindgren (20):
      omap2/3/4: Fix multi.h when omap3 and omap4 are selected without omap2
      omap: Use a memory address for storing the debug port info instead of UART1 scratchpad
      omap2/3: Fix DEBUG_LL for omap zoom2/3
      omap3: Fix compile for board-cm-t35
      omap3: Remove non-muxable ball entries for 3630
      omap4: Fix multiboot with CONFIG_PM and CONFIG_ARCH_OMAP3 selected
      omap2/3/4: Add new boards to omap3_defconfig
      omap2/3/4: Make omap3_defconfig usable on Nokia boards
      omap2/3/4: Update PMIC options for TWL and Menelaus chips
      omap2/3/4: Disable CONFIG_PM_VERBOSE in omap3_defconfig
      omap2/3/4: Disable CONFIG_FB_OMAP in omap3_defconfig
      Merge branch 'omap-boards' into omap-for-linus
      Merge branch 'gpio-2.6.35' of git://git.kernel.org/.../khilman/linux-omap-pm into omap-for-linus
      Merge branch 'pm-next' of git://git.kernel.org/.../khilman/linux-omap-pm into omap-for-linus
      Merge branch 'v2.6.34-rc7.iommu' of git://gitorious.org/~doyu/lk/mainline into omap-for-linus
      omap3: Add stalker board to omap3_defconfig
      Merge branch 'for_2.6.35' of git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 into omap-for-linus
      omap: Fix i2c platform init code for omap4
      omap4: Add support for i2c init
      Merge branch 'omap4-i2c-init' into omap-for-linus

Vaibhav Hiremath (1):
      OMAP2/3: Add V4L2 DSS driver support in device.c

Viral Mehta (3):
      omap2: Add I2C bus 1 initialisation for 2430sdp
      omap2: Add OHCI USB platform init for 2430 SDP
      omap2: select ARCH_OMAP_OTG for OMAP2430 SDP

kishore kadiyala (4):
      omap4: Adds Dummy Interface clock's for MMC controllers
      omap4: Adding hsmmc support to board file
      omap4: Adding PBIAS Configuration for MMC1 Controller
      omap4: Enable HSMMC support

manjugk manjugk (1):
      omap: DMA: Fix multi-line comments

stanley.miao (3):
      omap: init the gpio pinmux for mmc
      omap: hsmmc: fix the hsmmc driver for am3517
      AM3517: rename the i2c boardinfo to make it more readable

 arch/arm/configs/am3517_evm_defconfig            |   92 ++-
 arch/arm/configs/ams_delta_defconfig             |   10 +-
 arch/arm/configs/devkit8000_defconfig            |  157 ++-
 arch/arm/configs/omap3_defconfig                 |  151 ++-
 arch/arm/configs/omap3_stalker_lks_defconfig     | 1691 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/configs/omap_4430sdp_defconfig          |  448 ++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/Kconfig                      |   10 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/Makefile                     |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/ams-delta-fiq-handler.S      |  278 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/ams-delta-fiq.c              |  155 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c            |   18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock.c                      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock.h                      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/include/mach/ams-delta-fiq.h |   79 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/include/mach/debug-macro.S   |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig                      |    7 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile                     |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-2430sdp.c              |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-3430sdp.c              |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-4430sdp.c              |  360 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-am3517evm.c            |  166 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-cm-t35.c               |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-devkit8000.c           |  155 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3evm.c             |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3stalker.c         |  672 +++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-overo.c                |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-rx51-peripherals.c     |   92 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom-debugboard.c      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom2.c                |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom3.c                |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clkt2xxx_apll.c              |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clkt2xxx_virt_prcm_set.c     |   17 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clkt_clksel.c                |  472 ++++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.c                      |    9 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.h                      |   11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock2420_data.c             |   50 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock2430_data.c             |   54 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock3xxx_data.c             |  412 +++----
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c             |    5 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock_common_data.c          |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomain.c                |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomains44xx.h           |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm-regbits-24xx.h            |  236 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm-regbits-34xx.h            |  222 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm.c                         |    3 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm.h                         |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm44xx.h                     |  301 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm4xxx.c                     |   54 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/control.c                    |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/devices.c                    |   37 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/hsmmc.c                      |  120 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/am35xx.h        |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/debug-macro.S   |   15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/omap4-common.h  |   26 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/io.c                         |    9 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/iommu2.c                     |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/mux34xx.c                    |   86 --
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-iommu.c                 |  157 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-smp.c                   |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap3-iommu.c                |  105 --
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-common.c               |   72 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c                 |  121 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_2420_data.c       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_2430_data.c       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_3xxx_data.c       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm-debug.c                   |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm.h                         |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm24xx.c                     |  130 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm34xx.c                     |  259 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/powerdomain.c                |   56 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/powerdomains44xx.h           |   23 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm-common.h                |  164 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm.c                       |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm-regbits-24xx.h           |  120 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm-regbits-34xx.h           |  360 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm.h                        |   22 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm44xx.h                    |  389 +++++-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/Kconfig                       |    9 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/clock.c                       |   25 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/common.c                      |    3 -
 arch/arm/plat-omap/dma.c                         |   45 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/dmtimer.c                     |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/gpio.c                        |  236 ++--
 arch/arm/plat-omap/i2c.c                         |   98 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/clock.h          |   14 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/common.h         |    3 -
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/control.h        |   20 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/gpio.h           |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/irqs.h           |    4 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/mmc.h            |    4 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/multi.h          |   16 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap44xx.h       |    4 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap_hwmod.h     |   16 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/powerdomain.h    |    7 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/serial.h         |   16 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/uncompress.h     |   44 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/iommu.c                       |  101 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/iovmm.c                       |    9 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/omap_device.c                 |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/sram.c                        |   16 +-
 drivers/input/serio/Kconfig                      |   16 +
 drivers/input/serio/Makefile                     |    1 +
 drivers/input/serio/ams_delta_serio.c            |  177 +++
 drivers/spi/Kconfig                              |    6 +-
 104 files changed, 7514 insertions(+), 2226 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/configs/omap3_stalker_lks_defconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap1/ams-delta-fiq-handler.S
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap1/ams-delta-fiq.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap1/include/mach/ams-delta-fiq.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3stalker.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/omap4-common.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-iommu.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap3-iommu.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-common.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/input/serio/ams_delta_serio.c