Subject: request pull of bjdooks' for-linus/2634-git-updates

From: [email-masked] (Ben Dooks)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:16:59 +0100

Two cleanups for post merging to mainline and a defconfig update
for all the defconfigs to bring them up to latest kernel.

The following changes since commit b1cdc4670b9508fcd47a15fbd12f70d269880b37:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../davem/net-2.6

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.fluff.org/bjdooks/linux.git for-linus/2634-git-updates

Ben Dooks (9):
      ARM: s3c2410_defconfig: Update s3c2410_defconfig to v2.6.34-git
      ARM: s3c6400_defconfig: Update s3c6400_defconfig to v2.6.34-git
      ARM: s5p6440_defconfig: Update s5p6440_defconfig to v2.6.34-git
      ARM: s5p6442_defconfig: Update s5p6442_defconfig to v2.6.34-git
      ARM: s5pc100_defconfig: Update s5pc100_defconfig to v2.6.34-git
      ARM: s5pc110_defconfig: Update s5pc110_defconfig to v2.6.34-git
      ARM: s5pv210_defconfig: Update s5pv210_defconfig to v2.6.34-git
      ARM: S5PC100: Fixup cross tree merge problems
      ARM: Merge next-samsung

Pannaga Bhushan (1):
      ARM: S5P: Fix the platform external interrupt issues.

 arch/arm/configs/s3c2410_defconfig             |   70 ++++++-
 arch/arm/configs/s3c6400_defconfig             |   35 +++-
 arch/arm/configs/s5p6440_defconfig             |   29 +++-
 arch/arm/configs/s5p6442_defconfig             |   24 ++-
 arch/arm/configs/s5pc100_defconfig             |  233 +++++++++++++++++++-----
 arch/arm/configs/s5pc110_defconfig             |   30 +++-
 arch/arm/configs/s5pv210_defconfig             |   33 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6440/include/mach/irqs.h      |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/include/mach/irqs.h      |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/irqs.h      |    3 -
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/regs-gpio.h |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/irqs.h      |   14 +--
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/regs-gpio.h |   14 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/Kconfig                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/include/plat/irqs.h          |    7 +
 arch/arm/plat-s5p/irq-eint.c                   |   15 +-
 16 files changed, 407 insertions(+), 122 deletions(-)

-- 
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.