Subject: [PATCH 9/9] ARM: add DMA support to sh7372, enable DMA for SDHI

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Morton)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:12:31 -0700

On Thu, 13 May 2010 08:57:06 +0200 (CEST)
Guennadi Liakhovetski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2010, Andrew Morton wrote:
> 
> > On Tue, 4 May 2010 16:07:15 +0200 (CEST)
> > Guennadi Liakhovetski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > 
> > > This patch depends on patch series from Magnus for shmobile, adding INTC 
> > > and clock support. This patch wasn't there in the first version of this 
> > > series.
> > 
> > Where is that patch series now?
> 
> AFAIU, these are two patch series - for the interrupt controller and for 
> the clock framework, and they are not upstream yet. So, I think, we can 
> leave patch 9/9 for later to be merged via the respective platform tree.
> 

Again, because of your lack of specificity in identifying patches I am
unable to determine whether
arm-add-dma-support-to-sh7372-enable-dma-for-sdhi.patch is presently
mergeable.

So I won't merge it.