Subject: [GIT PULL] debug macro changes for 2.6.36

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:40:40 +0300

* Russell King - ARM Linux <[email-masked]> [100731 12:27]:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 09:46:16PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> > On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > > My intention was to have your patch merged - as patches - into an
> > > appropriate place in my tree, and then just before the merge window
> > > run that script to remove all the references to phys_io/io_pg_offst,
> > > and finally, some time later, the members from the structure.
> > 
> > Just to be clear, would you prefer for Jeremy to send you those initial 
> > patches through your patch system or via a Git pull request?
> 
> I think patches would be better, so there's no dependencies on stuff I
> have in my tree already - and I'll be free to add them at the most
> appropriate point.
> 
> However, it seems one of the patches still contains questions over OMAP
> which haven't been addressed (or maybe they have and the commit comment
> hasn't been updated.)  That needs resolving before they can be merged.
> I've forwarded the email to linux-omap and Tony, but I'm not expecting
> a reply before Monday or so as OMAP folk seem to keep to sane working
> hours.

Sorry for being a bottleneck here, just got back from a vacation
yesterday. Looking at these patches today.

Regards,

Tony