Subject: [PATCH 02/14] omap: Map only available sram memory

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:34:38 -0700

* Grazvydas Ignotas <[email-masked]> [101004 16:35]:
> > Looks like for you " is_sram_locked" function is failing. There was a patch
> > in my series from Vikram which was fixing this API.
> >
> > Do you have this patch applied when you are trying this out ?
> > http://www.spinics.net/linux/lists/arm-kernel/msg98697.html
> 
> Well it looks like this only happens on linux-next (was using
> next-20101001 version) with this defconfig:
> http://notaz.gp2x.de/misc/pnd/config_next_101001_2
> 
> this has yours and Vikram's patch you mentioned in. Using
> omap2plus_defconfig on linux-next or this "bad" defconfig on
> linux-omap boots fine, strange.

Maybe you need to disable CONFIG_SMP still in for-next?

At least one patch is still missing there, that's the TLB
broadcast patch we have in omap-testing and sitting in
Russell's patch system.

Regards,

Tony