Subject: Last call for new machine support

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:46:32 -0700

* Russell King - ARM Linux <[email-masked]> [101018 14:12]:
> Tuesday evening my time (BST, so UTC+1h) is the last time I'm merging
> anything into my git tree.
> 
> With the upcoming change to the debug macro infrastructure, there are
> two options for people who have new board support code external to my
> tree:
> 
> 1. Send me a pull request (based on Linus' tree not mine) by Tuesday.
> 
> 2. Eat merge conflicts and build breakage for breakfast when my tree
>    merges into mainline.  ;)
> 
> No further complaints about this please - there's been plenty of warning
> about these debug macro changes.

Omap tree is ready to go and has been tested with these changes,
and we've already set up things for option #2 above. So as far
as omap is concerned, let's get these patches merged!

Tony