Subject: [PATCH 2/2] arm: mach-bcmring: fix build error in dma.c

From: [email-masked] (Maxin B John)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:21:28 +0300

CC      arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.o
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c: In function 'dma_request_channel_dbg':
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1022: error: 'TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE'
undeclared (first use in this function)
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1022: error: (Each undeclared identifier
is reported only once
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1022: error: for each function it appears
in.)
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1024: error: implicit declaration of
function 'schedule'
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1027: error: implicit declaration of
function 'signal_pending'
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c: In function 'dma_free_channel':
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1092: error: 'TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE'
undeclared (first use in this function)
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c: In function 'dma_map_add_region':
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1946: error: dereferencing pointer to
incomplete type
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1948: error: dereferencing pointer to
incomplete type
arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c:1955: error: dereferencing pointer to
incomplete type
make[1]: *** [arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.o] Error 1
make: *** [arch/arm/mach-bcmring] Error 2

Signed-off-by: Maxin B. John <[email-masked]>
---
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c b/arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c
index 0ca0005..12d1504 100644
--- a/arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c
@@ -35,6 +35,7 @@
 #include <linux/mm.h>
 #include <linux/pfn.h>
 #include <linux/atomic.h>
+#include <linux/sched.h>
 #include <mach/dma.h>
 
 /* I don't quite understand why dc4 fails when this is set to 1 and DMA is enabled */