Subject: [GIT PULL] pending DT patches and cleanup for map_io for v3.2 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 02:17:04 -0700

Arnd,

As discussed in the ARM kernel meeting yesterday, here's are
the pending omap things to pull for v3.2 merge window.

These would be nice to get still in as other people's work
such as Nico's map_io changes need #2 below.

1. Initial DT support posted few weeks ago

   Please see the earlier pull request at:

   http://lkml.org/lkml/2011/10/4/441

2. Cleanup for map_io posted few weeks ago

   This depends on the #1 above, and also requires
   the ioremap_exec patch. Russell said he has applied
   into devel-stable (But not pushed out yet?).

   When you have the ioremap_exec patch from Russell,
   please pull this from:

   git://github.com/tmlind/linux.git sram-map-io

   Pull request against #1 attached below.

Regards,

Tony

The following changes since commit 3ae3e253db7385238dd9d6c67c085afa3e770a56:
  Tony Lindgren (1):
        Merge branch 'for_3.2/3_omap_devicetree' of git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux into dt

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/tmlind/linux.git sram-map-io

Tony Lindgren (6):
      ARM: OMAP1: Use generic map_io, init_early and init_irq
      ARM: OMAP: Avoid cpu_is_omapxxxx usage until map_io is done
      ARM: OMAP: Remove calls to SRAM allocations for framebuffer
      ARM: OMAP: Map SRAM later on with ioremap_exec()
      ARM: OMAP: Move set_globals initialization to happen in init_early
      ARM: OMAP: Warn if omap_ioremap is called before SoC detection

 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c    |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-fsample.c      |   76 +++++++++---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-generic.c      |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-h2.c           |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-h3.c           |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-htcherald.c    |   12 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-innovator.c    |   36 ++++-----
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-nokia770.c     |   34 +++-----
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-osk.c          |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-palmte.c       |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-palmtt.c       |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-palmz71.c      |   18 +----
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-perseus2.c     |   75 +++++++++---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-sx1.c          |   17 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-voiceblue.c    |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/devices.c            |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/io.c                 |   57 ++++++--------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c  |    7 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-ti8168evm.c    |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.c             |   50 ++++++------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/control.c            |   16 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/io.c                 |  127 +++++++++++++++---------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/io.h                 |    7 --
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-smp.c           |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm.c               |   19 ++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/sdrc.c               |   13 +--
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/common.h |   17 +++--
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/io.h     |   29 ++++++-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/io.c                  |   10 +++
 arch/arm/plat-omap/sram.c                |   85 +++++---------------
 30 files changed, 335 insertions(+), 509 deletions(-)