Subject: Serious question: How long does it take to get 64bit into ARM?

From: [email-masked] (Michelle Konzack)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 02:16:54 +0200

Hello Arm Developers,

Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC) has now presented its new 64bit ARM ?C:

    <http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2395449,00.asp>

and I like to know, how long it take, to  get  64bit  support  into  the
Kernel.

Currently I build servers based on Marvel ?C like the Kirkwood  88F6281,
Discovery MV78100/MV78200 and Armada 300.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

-- 
##################### Debian GNU/Linux Consultant ######################
   Development of Intranet and Embedded Systems with Debian GNU/Linux
               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems at tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239

Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20111030/108d77ee/attachment.sig>