Subject: Serious question: How long does it take to get 64bit into ARM?

From: [email-masked] (Michelle Konzack)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:49:10 +0100

Hello Russell King - ARM Linux,

Am 2011-10-31 10:15:19, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
> It won't happen until there's some concrete technical documentation or
> example implementation publically released, so at the moment it really
> depends on the marketing schedule.

I hope, I can get a Development Kit and some CPUs as fast a possibel and
I hope, I get it very fast running.

The Marvel Discovery MV78100/MV78200  had  cost  me  around  1  year  to
complete.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

-- 
##################### Debian GNU/Linux Consultant ######################
   Development of Intranet and Embedded Systems with Debian GNU/Linux
               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems at tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239

Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20111031/450333b6/attachment.sig>