Subject: [GIT PULL] omap fixes for v3.2 merge window breakage

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:18:41 -0800

* Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [111107 13:12]:
> * Russell King - ARM Linux <[email-masked]> [111107 12:54]:
> > Arnd,
> > 
> > Don't pull this - there's yet more crap in OMAP to be fixed before
> > these go to mainline.  OMAP3 is severely broken at the moment with,
> > to put it bluntly, totally fucked up OMAP hwmod code, and should be
> > fixed *now* by folk before this pull request.
> > 
> > The fixes are damned trivial I expect even Tony can fix it without
> > reference to Paul.
> 
> > >       ARM: OMAP3: hwmod: fix variant registration and remove SmartReflex from common list
> 
> Sounds like the above patch already queued should fix the issues you
> are seeing with hwmod?
> 
> Or do you still have other issues you're having?

Sounds like all Russell's issues are all dealt with:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=132070787220812&w=2

Arnd, if you have not pulled yet, Kevin just posted one more export.h
fix for THIS_MODULE for cpuidle. I'll add that patch into fixes,
and will post a new pull request.

Regards,

Tony