Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Cragganmore updates for 3.3

From: [email-masked] (Mark Brown)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:30:06 +0000

This patch series is all the pending updates for Cragganmore for 3.3.
With the exception of the final patch for Littlemill they've all been
posted before, some a while ago now, but I've not seen any feedback yet.
They're all available on a git branch in case it's helpful to pull them:

The following changes since commit caca6a03d365883564885f2c1da3e88dcf65d139:

  Linux 3.2-rc3 (2011-11-23 20:20:28 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/misc.git updates/cragganmore

Mark Brown (7):
      ARM: S3C64XX: Raise the frequency of the second I2C bus on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Use software initiated powerdown for Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Configure WM1250 EV1 GPIOs on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Improve logging of unknown Cragganmore module types
      ARM: S3C64XX: Run Tobermory interrupts in the default mode
      ARM: S3C64XX: Hook up platform data for Kilchomin module on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Hook up Littlemill audio card on Cragganmore

 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/crag6410.h |    6 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/irqs.h     |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-crag6410-module.c  |   56 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-crag6410.c         |   30 ++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)