Subject: [GIT PULL v3] Linux support for ARM LPAE

From: [email-masked] (Catalin Marinas)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 11:03:49 +0000

Hi Russell,

The series is rebased against Will's idmap series as merged in your
devel-stable tree (I couldn't fetch devel-stable this morning). Please
note that the branch was changed to 'for-rmk' (previously 'for-next').
The nopud fixup was already reordered so that it comes before your
patch.

There is still time until 5pm in case anything else goes wrong :).
Thanks.

The following changes since commit 4e8ee7de227e3ab9a72040b448ad728c5428a042:

  ARM: SMP: use idmap_pgd for mapping MMU enable during secondary booting (2011-12-06 14:04:15 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cmarinas/linux.git for-rmk

Catalin Marinas (12):
      ARM: pgtable: Fix compiler warning in ioremap.c introduced by nopud
      ARM: LPAE: Move page table maintenance macros to pgtable-2level.h
      ARM: LPAE: Move the FSR definitions to separate files
      ARM: LPAE: Factor out classic-MMU specific code into proc-v7-2level.S
      ARM: LPAE: Introduce the 3-level page table format definitions
      ARM: LPAE: Page table maintenance for the 3-level format
      ARM: LPAE: MMU setup for the 3-level page table format
      ARM: LPAE: Invalidate the TLB before freeing the PMD
      ARM: LPAE: Add fault handling support
      ARM: LPAE: Add context switching support
      ARM: LPAE: Add identity mapping support for the 3-level page table format
      ARM: LPAE: Add the Kconfig entries

Russell King (1):
      ARM: pgtable: switch to use pgtable-nopud.h

Will Deacon (2):
      ARM: LPAE: add ISBs around MMU enabling code
      ARM: LPAE: mark memory banks with start > ULONG_MAX as highmem

 arch/arm/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/compressed/head.S             |    1 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/assembler.h            |   11 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/page.h                 |    4 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/pgalloc.h              |   26 ++++-
 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-2level.h       |   41 ++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-hwdef.h |   77 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-types.h |   70 +++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level.h       |  155 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-hwdef.h        |    4 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable.h              |   43 +------
 arch/arm/include/asm/proc-fns.h             |   21 +++
 arch/arm/include/asm/system.h               |    8 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/tlb.h                  |   12 ++-
 arch/arm/kernel/head.S                      |   47 +++++++-
 arch/arm/kernel/hw_breakpoint.c             |    8 +-
 arch/arm/kernel/sleep.S                     |    2 +
 arch/arm/mm/Kconfig                         |   17 +++
 arch/arm/mm/alignment.c                     |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mm/context.c                       |   19 +++-
 arch/arm/mm/fault.c                         |  111 +++--------------
 arch/arm/mm/fault.h                         |   27 ++++-
 arch/arm/mm/fsr-2level.c                    |   78 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mm/fsr-3level.c                    |   68 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/mm/idmap.c                         |   28 ++++-
 arch/arm/mm/ioremap.c                       |   39 ++++---
 arch/arm/mm/mmu.c                           |   46 +++++++-
 arch/arm/mm/pgd.c                           |   51 +++++++-
 arch/arm/mm/proc-macros.S                   |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-2level.S                |  171 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-3level.S                |  150 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S                       |  177 +++------------------------
 32 files changed, 1199 insertions(+), 322 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-hwdef.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-types.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/fsr-2level.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/fsr-3level.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-2level.S
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-3level.S