Subject: [GIT PULL] SoC changes for omap4470, ti814x, am33xx for v3.3 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:35:47 -0800

Hi Arnd & Olof,

Please pull support for new omap variants from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap

This adds minimal support for omap4470, am33xx and ti814x.
Note that these changes do not contain mux/clock/hwmod changes
so only minimal boot support is added.

Also, these do not have a dependency after all to the
previously pulled omap4 branch unlike what I mentioned earlier

The dependency is just Russell's devel-stable at commit
deee6d5359969a0ce4e2760cfd7b9f379bd5698a as most omap
patches have.

Regards,

Tony

The following changes since commit deee6d5359969a0ce4e2760cfd7b9f379bd5698a:
  Tony Lindgren (1):
        ARM: 7194/1: OMAP: Fix build after a merge between v3.2-rc4 and ARM restart changes

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap soc

Afzal Mohammed (2):
      ARM: OMAP: am33xx: Update common omap platform files
      ARM: OMAP: am33xx: Update common OMAP machine specific sources

David Anders (1):
      ARM: OMAP: id: add chip id recognition for omap4430 es2.3

Hemant Pedanekar (2):
      ARM: OMAP: TI81XX: Prepare for addition of TI814X support
      ARM: OMAP: TI814X: Add cpu type macros and detection support

Leonid Iziumtsev (1):
      ARM: OMAP: ID: Chip detection for OMAP4470

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig                        |   11 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-ti8168evm.c              |   11 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.h                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock3xxx_data.c               |    6 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.c                       |   48 +++++++++++++----
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.h                       |   23 ++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/control.h                      |    8 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/id.c                           |   52 ++++++++++++++++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/debug-macro.S     |   12 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/io.c                           |   38 +++++++++++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/irq.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/opp2xxx.h                      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/serial.c                       |    6 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/Makefile                        |    1 -
 .../plat-omap/include/plat/{ti816x.h => am33xx.h}  |   20 +++----
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/clock.h            |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/cpu.h              |   56 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/hardware.h         |    3 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/io.h               |   12 ++++
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap34xx.h         |    2 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/serial.h           |   14 +++---
 .../plat-omap/include/plat/{ti816x.h => ti81xx.h}  |   18 +++---
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/uncompress.h       |    8 ++--
 24 files changed, 267 insertions(+), 94 deletions(-)
 copy arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/{ti816x.h => am33xx.h} (53%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/{ti816x.h => ti81xx.h} (60%)