Subject: [GIT PULL] Borderline fixes for v3.2-rc6

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:11:12 -0800

Hi Olof,

* Olof Johansson <[email-masked]> [111220 09:29]:
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > I've branched it out into fixes-hwmod-regression with just that
> > same commit in it. The second patch in this series will be pulled in
> > with fixes-non-critical-part2. Updated pull request below.
> 
> Thanks, I pulled fixes-hwmod-regression into fixes and fixes-hwmod
> into next/fixes-non-critical.

Just checking.. Looks like you pulled fixes-hwmod into a new branch
named fixes-non-critical-part2, but did not pull the same name branch
fixes-non-critical-part2 that I posted?

That's this pull request:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-omap/msg62050.html

Regards,

Tony