Subject: [rtc-linux] Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Implement RTC support for S3C2443/S3C2416/S3C2450

From: [email-masked] (Alessandro Zummo)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:49:57 +0100

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:44:52 +0900
Kukjin Kim <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please check next-samsung-devel-rtc branch in my tree,
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> 
> And if you're ok to send to upstream via samsung tree, please let me know so
> that I can add your ack on rtc patches. Of course, if any problems, let me
> revert them and they should be re-worked.

 Checked. Please send it via samsung tree. I can only visually check the 
 code but don't really know if it works and I guess you are in a better
 position to know ;)

 Acked-by: Alessandro Zummo <[email-masked]>

-- 

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo,
  Tower Technologies - Torino, Italy

  http://www.towertech.it