Subject: [GIT PULL v2] at91: devices and boards files update for 3.3

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:39:21 +0000

On Tuesday 03 January 2012, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> Arnd, Olof,
> 
> According to our discussion with Olof and Guennadi, I rebased this pull request
> on top of V4L git tree:
> git://linuxtv.org/gliakhovetski/v4l-dvb.git for-3.3
> (v3.2-rc2-262-g7a13e73 today)
> 
> This pull request adds some bits to at91 devices and board files. The ISI driver
> is the biggest part and does not have DT support. As ISI has been waited for a 
> long time on AT91, I think it is not possible to wait for the DT support. Moreover, 
> DT support for this camera sensor + ISI soc interface seems not so trivial and 
> will certainly need a handful of kernel releases before being stabilized.
> 
> The following changes since commit 7a13e733707d9cc1225ba07274360da2be9984cb:
> 
>   media i.MX27 camera: Fix field_count handling. (2011-12-29 09:20:04 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git for-arnd-3.3-device_boardV2

Hi Nicolas,

Looks all good to me. I've pulled it into the next/drivers2 branch even though
your patches are not really all driver specific. However, the drivers2 branch
already holds some samsung changes that have dependencies on external branches,
so I can nicely group these together.

How we end up submitting these will depend on the timing of dependencies during
the merge window.

	Arnd