Subject: Status of arm-soc.git for 3.2

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:43:06 +0000

Hi everyone,

The merge window is almost there, so it's time to look at what we've queued
up in the arm-soc tree. There is a total of 55 branches with 386 non-merge
changesets on top of mainline and the dependencies (linux-arm, v4l and
dmaengine). The total diffstat is:

 676 files changed, 19694 insertions(+), 12633 deletions(-)

There are also 140 merge changesets, to a large degree because we decided
to do non-fastforward pulls into individual branches and then another
changeset to merge each branch into the next/* branch that is going to
get sent upstream. Hopefully, this won't be considered excessive.

This is the first time that we actually seriously tried to maintain
the arm-soc tree with multiple people, after Olof volunteered to join
in part-time. I think it worked extremely well I cannot thank Olof
enough for this. I was away from my email for parts of the cycle due
to vacation and moving house, and he was always there to fill in.

We've also started tracking everything we pull more formal and put
the information into arch/arm/arm-soc-for-next-contents.txt in the for-next
branch (which does not get sent to Linus but does show up in linux-next).
Right now, the contents are:

depends/*
  depends/rmk/devel-stable
  depends/dma-slave/next
  depends/v4l

next/fixes-non-critical
  omap/fixes-non-critical git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap fixes-non-critical
  omap/fixes-hwmod git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap fixes-hwmod
  omap/fixes-non-critical-part2 git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap fixes-non-critical-part2
  pxa/fixes-non-critical  cherry-picked from git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git for-next

next/cleanup
  at91/ioremap		git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git for-arnd-3.3-ioremap
  at91/gpio		git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git for-arnd-3.3-gpio
  msm/misc		git://codeaurora.org/quic/kernel/davidb/linux-msm.git msm-misc
  drivers/macb-gem-cleanup	parts of drivers/macb-gem that at91/gpio depends on
  at91/defconfig	git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91 for-arnd-3.3-defconfig
  davinci/cleanup	git://gitorious.org/linux-davinci/linux-davinci.git cleanup
  picoxcell/cleanup	git://github.com/jamieiles/linux-2.6-ji.git picoxcell-cleanup
  u300/cleanup		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git u300-for-arm-soc
  + 0363e3dae10		arm/at91: fix build of stamp9g20
  tegra/cleanup		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/tegra.git for-3.3/cleanup

next/dt
  tegra/dt		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/tegra.git for-3.3/dt
  samsung/dt		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-devel-dt1
				conflicts with depends/rmk/devel-stable

next/cleanup2
  samsung/cleanup       git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-cleanup-spi4
				depends on samsung/dt
                        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-devel-spi3
				depends on samsung/cleanup-mmc
                        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-cleanup-spi4
				depends on samsung/devel-spi

next/soc
  omap/soc		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap soc
				depends on depends/rmk/devel-stable
  tegra/soc		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/tegra.git for-3.3/soc
				depends on depends/rmk/devel-stable and tegra/dt

next/boards
  samsung/board		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-devel
					(cragganmore parts only)
  tegra/boards		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/tegra.git for-3.3/boards
				depends on tegra/soc
  pxa/board		cherry-picked from git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git for-next
  imx/board		git://git.pengutronix.de/git/imx/linux-2.6.git imx-features-assorted

next/devel
  highbank/devel	git://sources.calxeda.com/kernel/linux for-3.3
  ux500/devel		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git for-arnd
			and:
			git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git ux500-for-arm-soc
  omap/omap1		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap omap1
				(depended on fixes that have gone upstream)
  picoxcell/devel	git://github.com/jamieiles/linux-2.6-ji.git picoxcell-devel
				(depends on picoxcell/cleanup)
  omap/hwmod		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap hwmod
				depends on omap/fixes-hwmod

next/drivers
  drivers/macb-gem	git://github.com/jamieiles/linux-2.6-ji.git macb-gem
  drivers/pxa-gpio	git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git gpio
				plus additional patches
  at91/macb		git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git for-arnd-3.3-driversV2
				depends on drivers/macb-gem
  omap/hsmmc		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap hsmmc
  mxs/saif		git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6.git mxs/saif-recording
  + b17471f5d121	net: macb: fix build break with !CONFIG_OF
  omap/ehci		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap ehci
				depends on omap/hwmod
  tegra/drivers		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/tegra.git for-3.3/drivers
  samsung/ohci		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-devel-ohci
  samsung/drivers       git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-devel-mmc-spi5
				depends on samsung/cleanup
  drivers/rtc-sa1100	cherry-picked from git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git for-next

next/drivers2
  samsung/dma		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-devel-dma
				depends on samsung/dt and depends/dma-slave/next
  samsung/rtc		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next-samsung-devel-rtc
				depends on samsung/rtc
  at91/drivers		git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git for-arnd-3.3-device_boardV2
				depends on depends/v4l

next/pm
  omap/omap4		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap omap4
				depends on depends/rmk/devel-stable
  omap/prcm		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap prcm
  omap/uart		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap uart
  imx6/pm		git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6.git imx/pm

next/timer
  msm/timer		git://codeaurora.org/quic/kernel/davidb/linux-msm.git msm-timer

next/clk
  imx/clk		git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6.git mxs/clk-prepare

next/move
  imx/move		git://git.pengutronix.de/git/imx/linux-2.6.git mx5-merge

The 13 next/* branches are going to get sent out roughly in the order
above, but there may be some changes near the end, e.g. we might
consolidate some of the branches.

I would like to stop adding non-bugfix patches into the branches above now
for 3.2, and instead merge everything that I receive from now on into
late/* branches, so we don't destabilize the patches that are already there
and so I can feel more comfortable about sending everything in the next/*
branches upstream ASAP. We will have to decide about the patches in the
late branches once everything else is merged. Either they can get into the
later part of the merge window, or they get automatically queued up for 3.4.

If you already told me that you'd send stuff for 3.2 that is not in the
list above and you send it now, it can still get into the next/branch.

Thanks everyone for your contributions!

	Arnd

Full list of changes below.
8<-------------------

The following changes since commit ad1e3f2b49ae1db24336973c9e40b46362d1e990:

  Merge branches 'v3.2-rc7', 'depends/rmk/devel-stable', 'depends/v4l' and \
	'depends/dma-slave/next' into tmp (2012-01-03 22:07:38 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc.git for-next

Aaro Koskinen (2):
      ARM: OMAP3: rx51: enable tsc2005 touchscreen
      ARM: OMAP: hwmod data: fix the panic on Nokia RM-680 during boot

Abhilash K V (1):
      ARM: OMAP: hsmmc: Support for AM3517 MMC1 voltages

Afzal Mohammed (2):
      ARM: OMAP: am33xx: Update common omap platform files
      ARM: OMAP: am33xx: Update common OMAP machine specific sources

Ajay Kumar Gupta (1):
      ARM: OMAP: musb: Add ti81xx phy power function

Andrew Lunn (4):
      ARM: Orion: Consolidate the address map setup
      ARM: Orion: mbus_dram_info consolidation
      ARM: Orion: Get address map from plat-orion instead of via platform_data
      ARM: Orion: Remove address map info from all platform data structures

Arnaud Patard (1):
      ARM: Kirkwood: Add configuration for MPP12 as GPIO

Arnd Bergmann (83):
      Merge branches 'drivers/macb-gem' and 'drivers/pxa-gpio' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'drivers/macb-gem-cleanup' into at91/gpio
      Merge branches 'at91/gpio', 'at91/ioremap', 'drivers/macb-gem-cleanup' and 'msm/misc' into next/cleanup
      Merge branch 'mxs/saif' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'drivers/pxa-gpio' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'davinci/cleanup' into next/cleanup
      Merge branch 'at91/macb' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'samsung/board' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'next/fixes-non-critical' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/cleanup' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/boards' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/timer' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/pm' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/soc' into for-next
      Merge branch 'depends/rmk/devel-stable' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/move' into for-next
      Merge branch 'ehci' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/ehci
      Merge branch 'hwmod' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/hwmod
      Merge branch 'omap/hwmod' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'next/devel' into for-next
      Merge branch 'omap/hwmod' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'omap/ehci' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
      Merge branch 'tegra/cleanup' into next/cleanup
      Merge branch 'next/cleanup' into for-next
      Merge branch 'for-3.3/dt' of git://git.kernel.org/.../olof/tegra into tegra/dt
      Merge branch 'next/dt' into for-next
      Merge branch 'for-3.3/soc' of git://git.kernel.org/.../olof/tegra into tegra/soc
      Merge branches 'depends/rmk/devel-stable' and 'tegra/dt' into next/soc
      Merge branch 'tegra/soc' into next/soc
      Merge branch 'next/soc' into for-next
      Merge branch 'for-3.3/boards' of git://git.kernel.org/.../olof/tegra into tegra/boards
      Merge branch 'tegra/boards' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'next/boards' into for-next
      Merge branch 'for-3.3/drivers' of git://git.kernel.org/.../olof/tegra into tegra/drivers
      Merge branch 'tegra/drivers' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-devel-dt1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/dt
      Merge branch 'tegra/cleanup' into next/dt
      Merge branch 'tegra/dt' into next/dt
      Merge branch 'samsung/dt' into next/dt
      Merge branch 'next/dt' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-devel-ohci' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/ohci
      Merge branch 'v3.2-rc6' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'samsung/ohci' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-cleanup-mmc2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/cleanup
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-devel-spi3' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/cleanup
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-cleanup-spi4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/cleanup
      Merge branch 'samsung/cleanup' into next/cleanup2
      Merge branch 'next/cleanup2' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-devel-mmc-spi5' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/driver
      Merge branch 'samsung/cleanup' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'samsung/driver' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
      Merge branch 'drivers/pxa-gpio' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'drivers/rtc-sa1100' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'pxa/board' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'pxa/fixes-non-critical' into next/fixes-non-critical
      Merge branches 'next/fixes-non-critical', 'next/drivers' and 'next/boards' into for-next
      Merge branch 'imx/pm' of git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6 into imx6/pm
      Merge branch 'v3.2-rc7' into next/pm
      Merge branch 'imx6/pm' into next/pm
      Merge branch 'next/pm' into for-next
      Merge branch 'mxs/clk-prepare' of git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6 into imx/clk
      Merge branch 'imx/clk' into next/clk
      Merge branch 'next/clk' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-devel-dma' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/dma
      Merge branches 'samsung/dt' and 'depends/dma-slave/next' into next/drivers2
      Merge branch 'samsung/dma' into next/drivers2
      Merge branch 'next/drivers2' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-devel-rtc' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kgene/linux-samsung into samsung/rtc
      Merge branch 'samsung/rtc' into next/drivers2
      Merge branch 'next/drivers2' into for-next
      Merge branch 'imx-features-assorted' of git://git.pengutronix.de/git/imx/linux-2.6 into imx/board
      Merge branch 'imx/board' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'next/boards' into for-next
      Merge branch 'for-arnd-3.3-device_boardV2' of git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91 into at91/drivers
      Merge branch 'depends/v4l' into next/drivers2
      Merge branch 'at91/drivers' into next/drivers2
      Merge branch 'next/drivers2' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/devel' into for-next

Axel Lin (3):
      pcmcia: pxa: replace IRQ_GPIO() with gpio_to_irq()
      Input: zylonite-wm97xx - replace IRQ_GPIO() with gpio_to_irq()
      ARM: pxa: Include linux/export.h in balloon3.c

Benoit Cousson (2):
      ARM: OMAP: USB: EHCI and OHCI hwmod structures for OMAP4
      ARM: OMAP4: hwmod: Don't wait for the idle status if modulemode is not supported

Boojin Kim (5):
      DMA: PL330: Merge PL330 driver into drivers/dma/
      DMA: PL330: Removes useless function
      DMA: PL330: Support MEMTOMEM transmit w/o RMB, WMB
      ARM: EXYNOS: Enable MDMA driver
      ARM: EXYNOS: Support DMA for EXYNOS4X12 SoCs

David Anders (1):
      ARM: OMAP: id: add chip id recognition for omap4430 es2.3

Deepak K (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Allow UART parameters to be configured from board file.

Denis Kuzmenko (1):
      ARM: S3C2440: Add new LCD (W35i) support for Mini2440 board

Dirk Behme (1):
      arm/imx6q: Rename Sabreauto to Armadillo2

Dong Aisheng (4):
      ASoC: mxs-saif: remove function in platform_data
      ARM: mxs: add saif clkmux functions
      ARM: mx28evk: add platform data for saif
      ARM: mx28evk: set a initial clock rate for saif

Eliad Peller (3):
      omap_hsmmc: consider MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER on suspend/resume
      ARM: OMAP: hsmmc: add pm_caps field
      ARM: OMAP: hsmmc: board-sdp4430: declare support for MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER

Eric B?nard (7):
      cpuimx25sd: fix Kconfig
      imx_v4_v5_defconfig: update default configuration
      dma: MX3_IPU fix depends
      clock-imx35: fix reboot in internal boot mode
      cpuimx35sd: fix Kconfig
      cpuimx35: fix touchscreen support
      enable uncompress log on cpuimx35sd

Eric Miao (3):
      ARM: imx6q: generate imx6q dtb files
      ARM: imx6q: build pm code only when CONFIG_PM selected
      ARM: imx6q: resume PL310 only when CACHE_L2X0 defined

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: mx31pdk: Add MC13783 RTC support

Felipe Contreras (1):
      ARM: OMAP: hwmod data: fix iva and mailbox hwmods for OMAP 3

Govindraj R (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: hwmod: Add API to enable IO ring wakeup

Govindraj.R (19):
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: cleanup + remove uart pm specific API
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: cleanup 8250 console driver support
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Cleanup part of clock gating mechanism for uart
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Add default mux for all uarts.
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Remove mapbase/membase fields from pdata.
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Add runtime pm support for omap-serial driver
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Remove context_save and move context restore to driver
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Ensure all reg values configured are available from port structure
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Remove uart reset function.
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Get context loss count to context restore
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Move errata handling from serial.c to omap-serial
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Add wakeup mechanism for omap-uarts
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Remove old and unused clocks handling funcs
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: remove temporary variable used to count uart instance
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Avoid console uart idling during bootup
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Avoid uart idling on suspend for no_console_suspend usecase
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Do not gate uart clocks if used for debug_prints
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Remove omap_uart_can_sleep and add pm_qos
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Fix compilation/sparse warnings

Gwenhael Goavec-Merou (1):
      MX1:apf9328: Add i2c support

Haojian Zhuang (14):
      ARM: pxa: rename IRQ_GPIO to PXA_GPIO_TO_IRQ
      ARM: pxa: use chained interrupt for GPIO0 and GPIO1
      ARM: pxa: rename gpio_to_irq and irq_to_gpio
      ARM: pxa: recognize gpio number and type
      ARM: pxa: rename NR_BUILTIN_GPIO
      ARM: pxa: use little endian read write in gpio driver
      ARM: pxa: use generic gpio operation instead of gpio register
      ARM: pxa: change gpio to platform device
      ARM: mmp: clear gpio edge detect
      ARM: pxa: add clk support in gpio driver
      driver: pcmcia: replace IRQ_GPIO() with gpio_to_irq()
      ARM: pxa: fix the build error because of missing gpio-pxa.h
      ARM: pxa: fix build error for GPIO_bit()
      MAINTAINERS: update pxa and mmp

Heiko Stuebner (4):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: cleanup of rtc register definitions
      rtc-s3c: make room for more variants in devicetree block
      rtc-s3c: add variants for S3C2443 and S3C2416
      ARM: S3C2443/S3C2416: add s3c_rtc_setname and rename rtc devices

Hemant Pedanekar (3):
      ARM: OMAP: TI81XX: Prepare for addition of TI814X support
      ARM: OMAP: TI814X: Add cpu type macros and detection support
      ARM: OMAP: TI814X: Create board support and enable build for TI8148 EVM

Holger Brunck (1):
      ARM: plat-orion: make gpiochip label unique

Hong Xu (1):
      ARM: at91: Update struct atmel_nand_data to support PMECC

Hui Wang (1):
      ARM: mx5: use generic irq chip pm interface for pm functions on

Igor Dmitriev (1):
      ARM: OMAP3: sdram-nokia: add 200 MHz memory timings info

Igor Grinberg (6):
      ARM: OMAP: hsmmc: Add support for MMC 2 setup for AM35x
      ARM: OMAP3: cm-t35: Add regulator for ads7846 touchscreen
      ARM: OMAP3: cm-t35: Use correct DSS regulator supply
      ARM: OMAP3: cm-t35: enable audio
      ARM: OMAP3: cm-t35: Add reset for USB hub
      ARM: OMAP3: cm-t35: fix mux mode for DSS pins

Jaccon Bastiaansen (1):
      Enable 32 bit flash support for iMX21ADS board

Jamie Iles (14):
      at91: provide macb clks with "pclk" and "hclk" name
      macb: remove conditional clk handling
      macb: unify at91 and avr32 platform data
      macb: initial support for Cadence GEM
      macb: convert printk to netdev_ and friends
      macb: support higher rate GEM MDIO clock divisors
      macb: support statistics for GEM devices
      macb: support DMA bus widths > 32 bits
      macb: allow GEM to have configurable receive buffer size
      ARM: picoxcell: remove mach/memory.h
      ARM: picoxcell: don't reserve irq_descs
      ARM: picoxcell: move io mappings to common.c
      MAINTAINERS: add maintainer entry for Picochip picoxcell
      ARM: picoxcell: implement watchdog restart

Janusz Krzysztofik (3):
      ARM: OMAP1: Move dpll1 rates selection from config to runtime
      ARM: OMAP1: Update dpll1 default rate reprogramming method
      ARM: OMAP1: Always reprogram dpll1 rate at boot

Jason Chen (1):
      ARM:imx:fix pwm period value

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (27):
      ARM: at91: define CLOCK_TICK_RATE to bogus value except A91X40
      ARM: at91: make gpio register base soc independant
      ARM: at91: make ecc register base soc independant
      ARM: at91: make dma register base soc independant
      ARM: at91: make rtt register base soc independant
      ARM: at91: add ioremap_registers entry point to soc setup
      ARM: at91: make pit register base soc independent
      ARM: at91: make smc register base soc independent
      ARM: at91: drop CCFG
      ARM: at91: make shutdown controler soc independent
      ARM: at91: make watchdog drivers soc independent
      ARM: at91: make DBGU soc independent
      ARM: at91: make aic soc independent
      ARM: at91: make rm9200 rtc drivers soc independent
      ARM: at91: switch gpio clock to clkdev
      ARM: at91: gpio make struct at91_gpio_bank an initdata
      ARM: at91/boards: use -EINVAL for invalid gpio
      ARM: at91/soc: use gpio_is_valid to check the gpio
      ARM: at91/pata: use gpio_is_valid to check the gpio
      ARM: at91/ide: use gpio_is_valid to check the gpio
      ARM: at91/mmc: use gpio_is_valid to check the gpio
      ARM: at91/nand: use gpio_is_valid to check the gpio
      ARM: at91/ohci: use gpio_is_valid to check the gpio
      ARM: at91/udc: use gpio_is_valid to check the gpio
      ARM: at91/gpio: drop PIN_BASE
      ARM: at91/gpio: fix display of number of irq setuped
      net/macb: add DT support for Cadence macb/gem driver

Jett.Zhou (5):
      RTC: sa1100: Clean out ost register
      RTC: sa1100: remove redundant code of setting alarm
      RTC: sa1100: support sa1100, pxa and mmp soc families
      ARM: pxa: add dummy clock for sa1100-rtc
      ARM: sa1100: clean up of the clock support

Jingoo Han (3):
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add USB OHCI device
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add USB OHCI support to SMDKV310 board
      USB: Add Samsung Exynos OHCI diver

Jon Hunter (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Make the RX_TIMEOUT for DMA configurable for each UART

Josh Wu (2):
      ARM: at91: add clock selection parameter for at91_add_device_isi()
      ARM: at91: add Atmel ISI and ov2640 support on sam9m10g45 board

Keshava Munegowda (5):
      ARM: OMAP: USB: EHCI and OHCI hwmod structures for OMAP3
      ARM: OMAP: USB: register hwmods of usbhs
      ARM: OMAP: USB: device name change for the clk names of usbhs
      ARM: OMAP: USBHOST: Replace usbhs core driver APIs by Runtime pm APIs
      MFD: OMAP: USB: Runtime PM support

Kukjin Kim (1):
      Merge branch 'next-samsung-devel-dt1' into for-vkoul-samsung-dma

Kyle Manna (1):
      ARM: OMAP: hwmod data: Add support for AM35xx UART4/ttyO3

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      ARM: tegra: paz00: Fix board pinmux table.

Leonid Iziumtsev (1):
      ARM: OMAP: ID: Chip detection for OMAP4470

Linus Walleij (7):
      ARM: ux500: update the MOP500 GPIO assignments
      ARM: ux500: update ASIC detection for U5500
      ARM: ux500: update register files
      ARM: ux500: remove support for early silicon revisions
      ARM: ux500: fix the smp_twd clock calculation
      ARM: u300: delete memory.h
      mfd/db8500-prcmu: remove support for early silicon revisions

Manjunath Hadli (1):
      ARM: davinci: vpif: move code to driver core header from platform

Marc Dietrich (2):
      arm/dt: tegra: add dts file for paz00
      ARM: tegra: paz00: add support for wakeup gpio key

Mark Brown (13):
      ARM: S3C64XX: Update for conversion to SAMSUNG_GPIO_EXTRA
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Fix GPIO space reservation for S3C64xx platforms
      ARM: S3C64XX: Correct reservation of GPIOs for CPU module on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Raise the frequency of the second I2C bus on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Use software initiated powerdown for Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Configure WM1250 EV1 GPIOs on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Improve logging of unknown Cragganmore module types
      ARM: S3C64XX: Run Tobermory interrupts in the default mode
      ARM: S3C64XX: Hook up platform data for Kilchomin module on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Hook up Littlemill audio card on Cragganmore
      ARM: S3C64XX: Power gate unused domains
      ARM: S3C64XX: Hook up VDDINT on Cragganmore
      serial: samsung: Fix build for non-Exynos4210 devices

Martin Michlmayr (1):
      ARM: Kirkwood: Recognize A1 revision of 6282 chip

Murali Karicheri (1):
      ARM: davinci: add support for multiple power domains

Nicolas Ferre (4):
      ARM: at91/net: add macb ethernet controller in 9g45/9g20 DT
      net/at91_ether: use gpio_is_valid for phy IRQ line
      ARM: at91/dma: remove platform data from DMA controller
      ARM: at91/dma: DMA controller registering with DT support

Olof Johansson (63):
      arm/tegra: fix variable formatting in makefile
      arm/dt: add basic usb nodes to tegra device trees
      USB: ehci-tegra: add probing through device tree
      arm/tegra: fix variable formatting in makefile
      Merge branch 'omap4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/omap4
      Merge branch 'omap/omap4' into next/pm
      Merge branch 'omap/omap1' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'hsmmc' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/hsmmc
      Merge branch 'fixes-non-critical' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/fixes-non-critical
      Merge branch 'omap/hsmmc' into next/drivers
      Merge branch 'omap/fixes-non-critical' into next/fixes-non-critical
      Merge branch 'ux500/devel' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'for-3.3' of git://sources.calxeda.com/kernel/linux into highbank/devel
      Merge branch 'highbank/devel' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'orion/devel' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'v3.3/features' of git://gitorious.org/linux-davinci/linux-davinci into davinci/features
      Merge branch 'soc' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/soc
      Merge branch 'board' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/board
      Merge branch 'musb' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/musb
      Merge branch 'imx6/boards' of git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6 into imx6/boards
      Merge branch 'for-arnd-3.3-defconfig' of git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91 into at91/defconfig
      Merge branch 'davinci/features' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'omap/board' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'omap/musb' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'imx6/boards' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'omap/soc' into next/soc
      Merge branch 'at91/defconfig' into next/cleanup
      LOCAL: arm-soc: document more tree pulls
      Merge branch 'depends/rmk/devel-stable' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'omap/board' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'omap/musb' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'imx6/boards' into next/boards
      Merge branch 'samsung/board' into next/boards
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'rmk/devel-stable' into for-3.3/soc
      arm/tegra: refresh defconfig for tegra30
      Merge branch 'prcm' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/prcm
      Merge branch 'omap/prcm' into next/pm
      Merge branch 'uart' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into omap/uart
      Merge branch 'omap/uart' into next/pm
      Merge branch 'picoxcell/devel' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'picoxcell/cleanup' into next/cleanup
      Merge branch 'fixes' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/cleanup' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/devel' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/pm' into for-next
      LOCAL: arm-soc: document new pulls
      Merge branch 'fixes-hwmod-regression' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into fixes
      Merge branch 'ux500/devel' into next/devel
      Merge branch 'u300/cleanup' into next/cleanup
      Merge branch 'fixes' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/cleanup' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/devel' into for-next
      LOCAL: arm-soc: document more pulls
      arm/tegra: remove __initdata annotation from pinmux tables
      net: macb: fix build break with !CONFIG_OF
      arm/at91: fix build of stamp9g20
      Merge branch 'next/cleanup' into for-next
      Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
      LOCAL: arm-soc: document patch applications
      Merge branch 'omap/fixes-hwmod' into next/fixes-non-critical
      Merge branch 'omap/fixes-non-critical-part2' into next/fixes-non-critical
      Merge branch 'next/fixes-non-critical' into for-next
      LOCAL: arm-soc: fixed messed up fixes-non-critical omap pulls

Padmavathi Venna (13):
      spi/s3c64xx: Use bus clocks created using clkdev
      ARM: S3C64XX: Add SPI clkdev support
      ARM: S5PC100: Add SPI clkdev support
      ARM: S5P64X0: Add SPI clkdev support
      ARM: S5PV210: Add SPI clkdev support
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Remove SPI bus clocks from platform data
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Consolidation of SPI platform devices to plat-samsung
      ARM: S3C64XX: Modified files for SPI consolidation work
      ARM: S5PC100: Modified files for SPI consolidation work
      ARM: S5P64X0: Modified files for SPI consolidation work
      ARM: S5PV210: Modified files for SPI consolidation work
      ARM: S3C64XX: Modified according to SPI consolidation work
      ARM: EXYNOS: Modified files for SPI consolidation work

Paul Fertser (1):
      iomux-mx25: configuration to support CSPI3 on CSI pins

Paul Gortmaker (1):
      ARM: at91: delete the pcontrol_g20_defconfig

Paul Walmsley (4):
      ARM: OMAP3: hwmod data: disable multiblock reads on MMC1/2 on OMAP34xx/35xx <= ES2.1
      ARM: OMAP2+: mux: add wakeup-capable hwmod mux entries to dynamic list
      ARM: OMAP3/4: PRM: add functions to read pending IRQs, PRM barrier
      ARM: OMAP: AM3517/3505: fix crash on boot due to incorrect voltagedomain data

Peter De Schrijver (15):
      arm/tegra: initial device tree for tegra30
      arm/tegra: clk_get should not be fatal
      arm/tegra: cleanup tegra20 support
      arm/tegra: prepare clock code for multiple tegra variants
      arm/tegra: don't export clk_measure_input_freq
      arm/tegra: prepare early init for multiple tegra variants
      arm/tegra: rename board-dt.c to board-dt-tegra20.c
      arm/tegra: use PMC reset
      arm/tegra: generalize L2 cache initialization
      arm/tegra: rename tegra20 pinmux files
      arm/tegra: prepare pinmux code for multiple tegra variants
      arm/tegra: add new fields to struct tegra_pingroup_desc
      arm/tegra: pinmux tables and definitions for tegra30
      arm/tegra: implement support for tegra30
      arm/tegra: add support for tegra30 based board cardhu

Peter Ujfalusi (4):
      ARM: OMAP2+: DMA: Workaround for invalid source position
      ARM: OMAP2+: DMA: Workaround for invalid destination position
      ARM: OMAP4: devices: Register OMAP4 DMIC platform device
      ARM: OMAP4: board-4430sdp: Register platform device for digimic codec

Rabin Vincent (2):
      ARM: ux500: support DB8520
      ARM: ux500: register DB5500 PMU dynamically

Rajendra Nayak (5):
      ARM: OMAP2+: hwmod: Add a new flag to handle hwmods left enabled@init
      omap-serial: Get rid of all pdev->id usage
      omap-serial: Use default clock speed (48Mhz) if not specified
      omap-serial: Add minimal device tree support
      ARM: omap: pass minimal SoC/board data for UART from dt

Rajeshwari Shinde (6):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Remove SDHCI bus clocks from platform data
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Add lookup of sdhci-s3c clocks using generic names
      mmc: sdhci-s3c: Use generic clock names for sdhci bus clock options
      ARM: S5P64X0: Add HSMMC setup for host Controller
      ARM: S5P64X0: Add lookup of sdhci-s3c clocks using generic names
      ARM: S5P64X0: Enable SDHCI support

Ravi Babu (2):
      ARM: OMAP: musb: Adding support for ti81xx
      ARM: OMAP: musb: Add support for ti816evm

Richard Zhao (7):
      dts/imx: rename gpio labels to consistent with hw spec
      dts/imx: rename uart labels to consistent with hw spec
      arm/imx6: add imx6q sabrelite board support
      arm/imx6q-sabrelite: add enet phy ksz9021rn fixup
      arm/imx: fix cpufreq section mismatch
      clk: add helper functions clk_prepare_enable and clk_disable_unprepare
      net: fec: add clk_prepare/clk_unprepare

Rob Herring (1):
      ARM: highbank: add xgmac ethernet devices to dts

Robert Jarzmik (1):
      mioa701: add newly available DoC G3 chip

Santosh Shilimkar (25):
      ARM: OMAP4: Use WARN_ON() instead of BUG_ON() with graceful exit
      ARM: OMAP4: Export omap4_get_base*() rather than global address pointers
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add SAR RAM support
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Keep static dep between MPUSS-EMIF and MPUSS-L3/L4 and DUCATI-L3
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Avoid omap4_pm_init() on OMAP4430 ES1.0
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Initialise all the clockdomains to supported states
      ARM: OMAP: Add Secure HAL and monitor mode API infrastructure.
      ARM: OMAP: PM: Add support to allocate the memory for secure RAM
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add WakeupGen module as OMAP gic_arch_extn
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add CPUX OFF mode support
      ARM: OMAP4: Remove __INIT from omap_secondary_startup() to re-use it for hotplug.
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Program CPU1 to hit OFF when off-lined
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: CPU1 wakeup workaround from Low power modes
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Use custom omap_do_wfi() for default idle.
      ARM: OMAP4: suspend: Add MPUSS power domain RETENTION support
      ARM: OMAP4: Remove un-used do_wfi() macro.
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add WakeupGen and secure GIC low power support
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add L2X0 cache lowpower support
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add MPUSS power domain OSWR support
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add power domain statistics support
      ARM: OMAP4: Fix errata i688 with MPU interconnect barriers.
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: Add CPUidle support
      ARM: OMAP4: cpuidle: Switch to gptimer from twd in deeper C-states.
      ARM: OMAP3: CPUidle: Make use of CPU PM notifiers
      ARM: OMAP4: clock: Add CPU local timer clock node

Sascha Hauer (3):
      ARM i.MX5: remove unnecessary includes from board files
      ARM i.MX: Merge i.MX5 support into mach-imx
      ARM i.MX: Update defconfig

Shawn Guo (10):
      ARM: mxs: convert platform code to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      dma: mxs-dma: convert to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      mmc: mxs-mmc: convert to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      mtd: gpmi-lib: convert to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      net: flexcan: convert to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      serial: mxs-auart: convert to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      video: mxsfb: convert to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      ASoC: mxs-saif: convert to clk_prepare/clk_unprepare
      clk: add config option HAVE_CLK_PREPARE into Kconfig
      ARM: mxs: select HAVE_CLK_PREPARE for clock

Shubhrajyoti D (1):
      ARM: OMAP3+: hwmod data: Add the default clockactivity for I2C

Stefan Nilsson XK (2):
      ARM: ux500: support SD cards on HREFv60 boards
      ARM: ux500: add device sdi1 for SDIO

Stephen Boyd (11):
      ARM: msm: Consolidate and move DEBUG_LL to DEBUG_LL choice
      msm: Support DEBUG_LL on MSM8660 and MSM8960
      msm: timer: Tighten #ifdef for local timer support
      msm: timer: Cleanup #includes and #defines
      msm: timer: Use GPT for clockevents and DGT for clocksource
      msm: timer: Fix ONESHOT mode interrupts
      msm: timer: Remove msm_clocks[] and simplify code
      msm: timer: Remove SoC specific #ifdefs
      msm: timer: Setup interrupt after registering clockevent
      msm: timer: Use clockevents_config_and_register()
      msm: platsmp: Mark ioremapped memory as __iomem

Stephen Warren (29):
      arm/dt: tegra: Clean up I2S and DAS nodes
      arm/tegra: Add device-tree support for TrimSlice board
      arm/tegra: board-dt: Fix AUXDATA typo
      arm/tegra: board-dt: Enable audio-related clocks
      arm/dt: tegra: Remove /memreserve/ from device-tree files
      arm/dt: tegra: Remove /chosen node
      arm/dt: tegra: Fix I2C nodes to match board files
      arm/dt: tegra: Fix serial nodes to match board files
      arm/dt: tegra: Fix SDHCI nodes to match board files
      arm/tegra: Remove code that's ifndef CONFIG_ARM_GIC
      i2c: tegra: Add __devinit/exit to probe/remove
      i2c: tegra: Support DVC controller in device tree
      arm/dt: tegra: Use new compatible value for DVC I2C controller
      arm/dt: Add ADT7461 to Seaboard
      arm/tegra: Seaboard: Add GPIO key device tree nodes
      arm/tegra: Split Seaboard GPIO table to allow for Ventana
      arm/tegra: Add AUXDATA for tegra-pinmux and tegra-gpio
      arm/tegra: Harmony PCIe: Don't touch pinmux
      arm/tegra: PCIe: Remove include of mach/pinmux.h
      arm/tegra: Remove useless entries from ventana_pinmux[]
      arm/tegra: Rework Seaboard-vs-Ventana pinmux table
      arm/tegra: Fix mistake in Trimslice's pinmux
      arm/tegra: Refactor board-*-pinmux.c to share code
      arm/tegra: Use bus notifiers to trigger pinmux setup
      arm/tegra: Fix section mismatch errors in tegra20 pinmux
      arm/tegra: Fix section mismatch errors in tegra30 pinmux
      arm/tegra: Delete tegra_init_clock()
      arm/tegra: Make MACH_TEGRA_DT depend on ARCH_TEGRA_2x_SOC
      arm/tegra: Compile tegra_dt_init_irq only when CONFIG_OF

Tero Kristo (6):
      ARM: OMAP: PRCM: add support for chain interrupt handler
      ARM: OMAP: PRCM: add suspend prepare / finish support
      ARM: OMAP2+: mux: add support for PAD wakeup interrupts
      ARM: OMAP: hwmod: add support for selecting mpu_irq for each wakeup pad
      ARM: OMAP3: pm: use prcm chain handler
      ARM: OMAP4: PRM: use PRCM interrupt handler

Thomas Abraham (26):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Move timer irq numbers to end of linux irq space
      ARM: EXYNOS: Enable conversion of GIC dt irq specifier to linux virq
      gpio/samsung: Add device tree support for EXYNOS4
      serial: samsung: Keep a copy of the location of platform data in driver's private data
      ARM: S3C2440: move handling of fclk/n clock to platform code
      serial: samsung: switch to clkdev based clock lookup
      ARM: SAMSUNG: remove struct 's3c24xx_uart_clksrc' and all uses of it
      serial: samsung: remove all uses of get_clksrc and set_clksrc
      ARM: SAMSUNG: register uart clocks to clock lookup list
      serial: samsung: merge all SoC specific port reset functions
      serial: samsung: merge probe() function from all SoC specific extensions
      serial: samsung: add device tree support
      DMA: PL330: move filter function into driver
      DMA: PL330: Infer transfer direction from transfer request instead of platform data
      ARM: EXYNOS: Modify platform data for pl330 driver
      DMA: PL330: Add device tree support
      ARM: SAMSUNG: Add device tree support for pl330 dma engine wrappers
      ARM: EXYNOS: Limit usage of pl330 device instance to non-dt build
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add a alias for pdma clocks
      ARM: S5P64x0: Modify platform data for pl330 driver
      ARM: S5PC100: Modify platform data for pl330 driver
      ARM: S5PV210: Modify platform data for pl330 driver
      input: samsung-keypad: Add device tree support
      rtc: rtc-s3c: Add device tree support
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add Exynos4 device tree enabled board file
      ARM: dts: Add intial dts file for EXYNOS4210 SoC, SMDKV310 and ORIGEN

Thomas Weber (1):
      ARM: OMAP: hsmmc: Add support for non-OMAP pins

Tony Lindgren (8):
      Merge branch 'for_3.3/pm/omap4-mpuss' of git://git.kernel.org/.../khilman/linux-omap-pm into omap4
      ARM: OMAP1: Set the omap1623 sram size to 16K
      Merge branch 'tk_prm_chain_handler_devel_3.3' of git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 into prcm
      Merge branch 'for_3.3/uart/runtime-pm' of git://git.kernel.org/.../khilman/linux-omap-pm into uart
      arm/dts: Add minimal device tree support for omap2420 and omap2430
      Merge branch 'hwmod_data_fixes_3.2rc' of git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 into fixes-hwmod
      Merge branch 'hwmod_data_devel_3.3' of git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 into hwmod
      Merge branch 'usbhost_runtime_pm_14_devel_3.3' of git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 into ehci

Tushar Behera (2):
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add USB OHCI support to ORIGEN board
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add apb_pclk clkdev entry for mdma1

Vaibhav Hiremath (1):
      ARM: OMAP: hsmmc: Add support for AM3517EVM base-board MMC slot

pdeschrijver at nvidia.com (2):
      arm/tegra: remove unused defines
      arm/tegra: convert tegra20 to GIC devicetree binding

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.txt      |    8 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/insignal-boards.txt    |    8 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/samsung-boards.txt     |    8 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/tegra.txt    |   14 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/dma/arm-pl330.txt          |   30 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio-samsung.txt      |   40 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/input/samsung-keypad.txt   |   88 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/macb.txt     |   25 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/s3c-rtc.txt  |   20 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/omap_serial.txt     |   10 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/samsung_uart.txt    |   14 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/usb/tegra-usb.txt          |   13 +
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   31 +-
 arch/arm/Kconfig                                   |    7 +-
 arch/arm/Kconfig.debug                             |   45 +
 arch/arm/Makefile                                  |    1 -
 arch/arm/arm-soc-for-next-contents.txt             |  111 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20.dtsi                 |    7 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g45.dtsi                 |    7 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9m10g45ek.dts             |    5 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210-origen.dts            |  137 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210-smdkv310.dts          |  182 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210.dtsi                  |  397 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/highbank.dts                     |   12 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-babbage.dts                |   17 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51.dtsi                       |   20 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-ard.dts                    |   18 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-evk.dts                    |   17 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-qsb.dts                    |   18 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-smd.dts                    |   19 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53.dtsi                       |   34 +-
 .../dts/{imx6q-sabreauto.dts => imx6q-arm2.dts}    |   12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabrelite.dts              |   49 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q.dtsi                       |   34 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2.dtsi                       |   67 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi                       |   31 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi                       |   28 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-cardhu.dts                 |   36 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-harmony.dts                |   29 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-paz00.dts                  |   77 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-seaboard.dts               |   74 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-trimslice.dts              |   65 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-ventana.dts                |   45 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra20.dtsi                     |   71 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra30.dtsi                     |  127 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/usb_a9g20.dts                    |    5 +
 arch/arm/common/Kconfig                            |    3 -
 arch/arm/common/Makefile                           |    1 -
 arch/arm/common/pl330.c                            | 1971 ------------------
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v4_v5_defconfig               |   13 +-
 .../configs/{mx5_defconfig => imx_v6_v7_defconfig} |   61 +-
 arch/arm/configs/mx3_defconfig                     |  144 --
 arch/arm/configs/omap1_defconfig                   |    1 -
 arch/arm/configs/pcontrol_g20_defconfig            |  175 --
 arch/arm/configs/tegra_defconfig                   |    9 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/pl330.h              |  338 ++--
 arch/arm/kernel/setup.c                            |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Kconfig                         |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9.c                      |   40 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9_devices.c              |   49 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200.c                    |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_devices.c            |   48 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_time.c               |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c                   |   36 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260_devices.c           |   55 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261.c                   |   32 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261_devices.c           |   33 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c                   |   45 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263_devices.c           |   72 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam926x_time.c              |   38 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c                   |   44 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c           |  182 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl.c                    |   36 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c            |   51 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-1arm.c                    |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-afeb-9260v1.c             |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cam60.c                   |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cap9adk.c                 |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-carmeva.c                 |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cpu9krea.c                |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cpuat91.c                 |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-csb337.c                  |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-csb637.c                  |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-dt.c                      |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-eb9200.c                  |   11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-ecbat91.c                 |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-eco920.c                  |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-flexibity.c               |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-foxg20.c                  |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-gsia18s.c                 |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-kafa.c                    |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-kb9202.c                  |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-neocore926.c              |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-pcontrol-g20.c            |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-picotux200.c              |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-qil-a9260.c               |   18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rm9200dk.c                |   13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rm9200ek.c                |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rsi-ews.c                 |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9-l9260.c              |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9260ek.c               |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9261ek.c               |   13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9263ek.c               |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9g20ek.c               |   13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9m10g45ek.c            |   88 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9rlek.c                |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-snapper9260.c             |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-stamp9g20.c               |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a926x.c               |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-yl-9200.c                 |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/generic.h                       |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/gpio.c                          |   85 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_aic.h         |   48 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_dbgu.h        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_pit.h         |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_rtc.h         |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_shdwc.h       |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91cap9.h         |   27 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91rm9200.h       |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9260.h      |   23 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9261.h      |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9263.h      |   33 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_smc.h     |   17 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9g45.h      |   30 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9rl.h       |   29 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91x40.h          |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h            |   48 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/debug-macro.S      |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/entry-macro.S      |   11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/gpio.h             |  336 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/hardware.h         |   12 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/irqs.h             |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/timex.h            |   65 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/uncompress.h       |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/irq.c                           |   38 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/pm.c                            |   11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/sam9_smc.c                      |   62 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/sam9_smc.h                      |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/setup.c                         |   26 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/soc.h                           |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/clock.c                      |   13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/clock.h                      |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm644x.c                     |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/dm646x.h        |   53 +-
 arch/arm/mach-dove/addr-map.c                      |  121 +-
 arch/arm/mach-dove/common.c                        |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-dove/common.h                        |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-dove/pcie.c                          |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig                       |   36 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/Makefile                      |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock.c                       |  311 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/cpu.c                         |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/dev-ohci.c                    |   52 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/dma.c                         |  351 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/irqs.h           |   13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/map.h            |   11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/ohci.h           |   21 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/spi-clocks.h     |   16 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/init.c                        |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos4-dt.c             |   85 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-origen.c                 |   13 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-smdkv310.c               |   13 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/setup-sdhci.c                 |   22 -
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/setup-spi.c                   |   72 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/setup-usb-phy.c               |   15 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/Kconfig                          |  249 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/Makefile                         |   32 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/Makefile.boot                    |   15 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clock-imx35.c                    |   20 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/clock-mx51-mx53.c  |    2 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5/cpu.c => mach-imx/cpu-imx5.c}   |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/cpu_op-mx51.c      |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/cpu_op-mx51.h      |    0
 .../crm_regs.h => mach-imx/crm-regs-imx5.h}        |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/devices-imx50.h    |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/devices-imx51.h    |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/devices-imx53.h    |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/efika.h            |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5/ehci.c => mach-imx/ehci-imx5.c} |    0
 .../eukrea_mbimx51-baseboard.c                     |    0
 .../eukrea_mbimxsd-baseboard.c                     |    0
 arch/arm/mach-imx/head-v7.S                        |   15 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/imx51-dt.c         |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/imx53-dt.c         |    0
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-apf9328.c                   |   10 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx35.c                  |    8 +-
 .../board-cpuimx51.c => mach-imx/mach-cpuimx51.c}  |    0
 .../mach-cpuimx51sd.c}                             |    0
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6q.c                     |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31_3ds.c                  |    2 +-
 .../board-mx50_rdp.c => mach-imx/mach-mx50_rdp.c}  |    0
 .../board-mx51_3ds.c => mach-imx/mach-mx51_3ds.c}  |    0
 .../mach-mx51_babbage.c}                           |    0
 .../mach-mx51_efikamx.c}                           |    0
 .../mach-mx51_efikasb.c}                           |    0
 .../board-mx53_ard.c => mach-imx/mach-mx53_ard.c}  |    1 -
 .../board-mx53_evk.c => mach-imx/mach-mx53_evk.c}  |    1 -
 .../mach-mx53_loco.c}                              |    1 -
 .../board-mx53_smd.c => mach-imx/mach-mx53_smd.c}  |    1 -
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5/mm.c => mach-imx/mm-imx5.c}     |   19 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5 => mach-imx}/mx51_efika.c       |    0
 arch/arm/{mach-mx5/system.c => mach-imx/pm-imx5.c} |   92 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/pm-imx6q.c                       |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/addr-map.c                  |  137 +-
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/common.c                    |   19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/common.h                    |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/include/mach/kirkwood.h     |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/mpp.c                       |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/mpp.h                       |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/pcie.c                      |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/aspenite.c                       |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/avengers_lite.c                  |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/brownstone.c                     |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/flint.c                          |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/gplugd.c                         |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/gpio-pxa.h          |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/gpio.h              |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/irqs.h              |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/mmp2.h              |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/pxa168.h            |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/pxa910.h            |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/mmp2.c                           |   39 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa168.c                         |   40 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa910.c                         |   40 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/tavorevb.c                       |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/teton_bga.c                      |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/ttc_dkb.c                        |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/Kconfig                          |   35 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/debug-macro.S       |   51 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/msm_iomap-7x00.h    |   12 -
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/msm_iomap-7x30.h    |   12 -
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/msm_iomap-8960.h    |    5 +
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/msm_iomap-8x50.h    |   12 -
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/msm_iomap-8x60.h    |    5 +
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/msm_iomap.h         |   12 +
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/uncompress.h        |   39 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/io.c                             |   15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/platsmp.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/timer.c                          |  347 ++---
 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/addr-map.c                   |  102 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/common.c                     |   22 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/common.h                     |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/mpp.c                        |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/pcie.c                       |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mx5/Kconfig                          |  244 ---
 arch/arm/mach-mx5/Makefile                         |   26 -
 arch/arm/mach-mx5/Makefile.boot                    |    9 -
 arch/arm/mach-mx5/pm-imx5.c                        |   83 -
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/clock-mx23.c                     |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/clock-mx28.c                     |   48 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/clock.c                          |   33 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/devices-mx28.h                   |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/devices/platform-mxs-saif.c      |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/include/mach/common.h            |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/include/mach/devices-common.h    |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/include/mach/digctl.h            |   21 +
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/mach-mx28evk.c                   |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/system.c                         |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/timer.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/Kconfig                        |   64 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock.c                        |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock.h                        |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock_data.c                   |   19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/opp.h                          |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/opp_data.c                     |   63 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig                        |   37 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile                       |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-3430sdp.c                |  100 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-4430sdp.c                |   75 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-am3517evm.c              |   22 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-cm-t35.c                 |   82 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-generic.c                |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-n8x0.c                   |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap4panda.c             |   68 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-rx51-peripherals.c       |   46 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-ti8168evm.c              |   42 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.h                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock3xxx_data.c               |   43 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c               |   19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.c                       |   48 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.h                       |   87 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/control.h                      |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cpuidle34xx.c                  |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cpuidle44xx.c                  |  245 +++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/devices.c                      |   22 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/hsmmc.c                        |   59 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/hsmmc.h                        |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/id.c                           |   52 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/barriers.h        |   31 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/debug-macro.S     |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/omap-secure.h     |   57 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/omap-wakeupgen.h  |   39 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/io.c                           |   47 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/irq.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/mux.c                          |   89 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-headsmp.S                 |    5 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-hotplug.c                 |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-mpuss-lowpower.c          |  398 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-secure.c                  |   81 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/{omap44xx-smc.S => omap-smc.S} |   23 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-smp.c                     |   45 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-wakeupgen.c               |  389 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-common.c                 |   94 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-sar-layout.h             |   50 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c                   |  223 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_3xxx_data.c         |  392 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_44xx_data.c         |  217 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_phy_internal.c            |   35 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/opp2xxx.h                      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm.h                           |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm24xx.c                       |   20 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm34xx.c                       |  158 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm44xx.c                       |  153 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm-common.h                  |   77 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm2xxx_3xxx.c                 |   97 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm2xxx_3xxx.h                 |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm44xx.c                      |  116 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm44xx.h                      |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm_common.c                   |  320 +++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/sdram-nokia.c                  |   25 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/serial.c                       |  907 +++-------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/sleep44xx.S                    |  379 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/usb-host.c                     |  100 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/usb-musb.c                     |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/voltagedomains3xxx_data.c      |   40 +-
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/addr-map.c                   |  146 +-
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.c                     |   23 +-
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.h                     |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/include/mach/orion5x.h       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/mpp.c                        |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/pci.c                        |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/Makefile                   |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/common.c                   |   52 +-
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/common.h                   |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/include/mach/irqs.h        |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/include/mach/memory.h      |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/io.c                       |   32 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/am200epd.c                       |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/am300epd.c                       |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/balloon3.c                       |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/capc7117.c                       |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x270.c                        |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx.c                        |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x300.c                        |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa270.c                 |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa300.c                 |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa320.c                 |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/corgi.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/corgi_pm.c                       |   21 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/devices.c                        |   50 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/devices.h                        |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/em-x270.c                        |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/eseries.c                        |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/hx4700.c                         |   18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/icontrol.c                       |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/idp.c                            |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/balloon3.h          |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/corgi.h             |   26 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/csb726.h            |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/gpio-pxa.h          |  133 --
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/gpio.h              |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/gumstix.h           |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/hx4700.h            |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/idp.h               |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/irqs.h              |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/littleton.h         |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/magician.h          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palmld.h            |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palmt5.h            |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palmtc.h            |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palmtx.h            |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pcm027.h            |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pcm990_baseboard.h  |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/poodle.h            |   26 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/spitz.h             |   40 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/tosa.h              |   52 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/trizeps4.h          |   16 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/irq.c                            |   61 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/littleton.c                      |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/lpd270.c                         |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/lubbock.c                        |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c                       |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mainstone.c                      |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mfp-pxa2xx.c                     |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mioa701.c                        |   37 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mxm8x10.c                        |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pcm990-baseboard.c               |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/poodle.c                         |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa25x.c                         |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa27x.c                         |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa300.c                         |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa320.c                         |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx.c                         |    9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa95x.c                         |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/raumfeld.c                       |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/saar.c                           |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/saarb.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/sharpsl_pm.c                     |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz_pm.c                       |   11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/stargate2.c                      |   26 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/tavorevb.c                       |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/tavorevb3.c                      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/tosa.c                           |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/viper.c                          |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/vpac270.c                        |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/z2.c                             |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zeus.c                           |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zylonite.c                       |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zylonite_pxa300.c                |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-bast.c                  |   22 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-vr1000.c                |   24 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/s3c2410.c                    |    6 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/clock.c                      |    7 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/Makefile                     |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/clock.c                      |   68 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/s3c2416.c                    |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/setup-sdhci.c                |   24 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/clock.c                      |   44 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-anubis.c                |   22 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-at2440evb.c             |   22 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-mini2440.c              |   18 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-osiris.c                |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-rx1950.c                |   18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-rx3715.c                |   19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c2443/s3c2443.c                    |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/Kconfig                      |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/Makefile                     |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/clock.c                      |  243 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/dev-spi.c                    |  180 --
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/crag6410.h      |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/gpio.h          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/irqs.h          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/map.h           |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-crag6410-module.c       |   56 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-crag6410.c              |   39 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/pm.c                         |   15 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/setup-sdhci.c                |   24 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/setup-spi.c                  |   45 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/Kconfig                      |   31 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/Makefile                     |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/clock-s5p6440.c              |  165 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/clock-s5p6450.c              |  153 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/cpu.c                        |    9 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/dev-spi.c                    |  224 ---
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/dma.c                        |  227 +--
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/include/mach/irqs.h          |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/include/mach/map.h           |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/init.c                       |   31 -
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/mach-smdk6440.c              |   25 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/mach-smdk6450.c              |   26 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/setup-sdhci-gpio.c           |  104 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/setup-spi.c                  |   55 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/Kconfig                      |    5 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/Makefile                     |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/clock.c                      |  287 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/dev-spi.c                    |  227 ---
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/dma.c                        |  247 +--
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/irqs.h          |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/map.h           |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/setup-sdhci.c                |   23 -
 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/setup-spi.c                  |   65 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Kconfig                      |    5 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Makefile                     |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/clock.c                      |  324 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dev-spi.c                    |  175 --
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dma.c                        |  241 +--
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/irqs.h          |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/map.h           |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/init.c                       |   19 -
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-sdhci.c                |   22 -
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-spi.c                  |   51 +
 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/clock.c                       |   91 +-
 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/generic.c                     |   20 +
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-kota2.c               |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/Kconfig                        |   31 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/Makefile                       |   36 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/Makefile.boot                  |    3 +
 .../mach-tegra/{board-dt.c => board-dt-tegra20.c}  |   62 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-dt-tegra30.c             |   63 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-harmony-pcie.c           |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-harmony-pinmux.c         |   23 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-harmony.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00-pinmux.c           |   25 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00.c                  |   29 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00.h                  |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-pinmux.c                 |  104 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-pinmux.h                 |   38 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-seaboard-pinmux.c        |  122 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-seaboard.c               |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-trimslice-pinmux.c       |   27 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-trimslice.c              |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board.h                        |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/clock.c                        |   25 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/clock.h                        |    4 -
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/common.c                       |   55 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/clk.h             |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/entry-macro.S     |   18 -
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/irqs.h            |    2 -
 .../include/mach/{pinmux-t2.h => pinmux-tegra20.h} |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/pinmux-tegra30.h  |  320 +++
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/pinmux.h          |   88 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/irq.c                          |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/pcie.c                         |    1 -
 ...{pinmux-t2-tables.c => pinmux-tegra20-tables.c} |   24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/pinmux-tegra30-tables.c        |  376 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/pinmux.c                       |  153 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c                |   19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/timer.c                        |   18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-u300/include/mach/memory.h           |   19 -
 arch/arm/mach-u300/u300.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500-sdi.c             |   88 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500.c                 |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500.h                 |   63 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/clock.c                        |  207 +--
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/cpu-db5500.c                   |   41 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/cpu-db8500.c                   |   30 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/devices-db8500.c               |   10 -
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/id.c                           |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/db5500-regs.h     |    4 +
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/db8500-regs.h     |   20 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/devices.h         |    2 -
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/hardware.h        |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/id.h              |   24 +
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/Kconfig                          |   15 +-
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/cpufreq.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/common.h            |    8 +-
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/iomux-mx25.h        |    4 +
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/mxc.h               |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/uncompress.h        |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/pwm.c                            |    9 +
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/tzic.c                           |   40 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/Makefile                        |    1 -
 arch/arm/plat-omap/common.c                        |    3 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/dma.c                           |   22 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/am33xx.h           |   25 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/clkdev_omap.h      |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/clock.h            |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/cpu.h              |   56 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/hardware.h         |    3 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/io.h               |   12 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/irqs.h             |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/mmc.h              |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap-secure.h      |   13 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap-serial.h      |   37 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap34xx.h         |    2 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap44xx.h         |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/omap_hwmod.h       |    6 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/serial.h           |   25 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/sram.h             |    6 +-
 .../plat-omap/include/plat/{ti816x.h => ti81xx.h}  |   18 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/uncompress.h       |   11 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/usb.h              |   35 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/sram.c                          |   17 +-
 arch/arm/plat-orion/Makefile                       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-orion/addr-map.c                     |  174 ++
 arch/arm/plat-orion/common.c                       |   43 +-
 arch/arm/plat-orion/gpio.c                         |    6 +-
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/addr-map.h        |   53 +
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/audio.h           |    3 -
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/common.h          |   17 +-
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/ehci-orion.h      |    1 -
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/mv_xor.h          |    6 -
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/mvsdio.h          |    1 -
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/pcie.h            |    3 +-
 arch/arm/plat-orion/pcie.c                         |    6 +-
 arch/arm/plat-pxa/include/plat/gpio-pxa.h          |   44 -
 arch/arm/plat-pxa/include/plat/gpio.h              |   30 -
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/s3c2443-clock.c              |   39 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/Kconfig                      |   24 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/devs.c                       |  127 ++
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/dma-ops.c                    |   15 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/devs.h          |    9 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/dma-ops.h       |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/dma-pl330.h     |   19 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/irqs.h          |    3 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/regs-rtc.h      |   81 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/regs-serial.h   |   45 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/rtc-core.h      |   27 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c64xx-spi.h   |   24 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/sdhci.h         |   75 +-
 arch/avr32/boards/atngw100/setup.c                 |    2 +-
 arch/avr32/boards/atstk1000/atstk1002.c            |    2 +-
 arch/avr32/boards/favr-32/setup.c                  |    2 +-
 arch/avr32/boards/hammerhead/setup.c               |    2 +-
 arch/avr32/boards/merisc/setup.c                   |    2 +-
 arch/avr32/boards/mimc200/setup.c                  |    2 +-
 arch/avr32/mach-at32ap/at32ap700x.c                |    8 +-
 arch/avr32/mach-at32ap/include/mach/board.h        |    7 +-
 drivers/ata/pata_at91.c                            |    6 +-
 drivers/ata/sata_mv.c                              |   19 +-
 drivers/clk/Kconfig                                |    3 +
 drivers/dma/Kconfig                                |    1 -
 drivers/dma/mv_xor.c                               |   11 +-
 drivers/dma/mxs-dma.c                              |    8 +-
 drivers/dma/pl330.c                                | 2097 ++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/gpio/Kconfig                               |    6 +
 drivers/gpio/Makefile                              |    2 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-pxa.c                            |  377 +++-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-samsung.c                        |   72 +
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-tegra.c                     |   10 +-
 drivers/ide/at91_ide.c                             |    2 +-
 drivers/input/keyboard/samsung-keypad.c            |  174 ++-
 drivers/input/touchscreen/zylonite-wm97xx.c        |    5 +-
 drivers/media/common/tuners/tda18218.c             |    6 +-
 drivers/media/video/davinci/vpif.h                 |    1 +
 drivers/media/video/davinci/vpif_capture.h         |    2 +-
 drivers/media/video/davinci/vpif_display.h         |    1 +
 drivers/media/video/omap3isp/ispccdc.c             |    6 -
 drivers/mfd/db8500-prcmu.c                         |    7 +-
 drivers/mfd/omap-usb-host.c                        |  755 +++-----
 drivers/mmc/host/at91_mci.c                        |   30 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/mvsdio.c                          |   13 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/mxs-mmc.c                         |   10 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/omap_hsmmc.c                      |   26 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-s3c.c                       |    7 +-
 drivers/mtd/nand/atmel_nand.c                      |    8 +-
 drivers/mtd/nand/gpmi-nand/gpmi-lib.c              |   12 +-
 drivers/net/can/flexcan.c                          |   10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                      |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/Kconfig               |   16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/at91_ether.c          |   26 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/at91_ether.h          |    4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c                |  416 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h                |  152 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec.c               |   10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mv643xx_eth.c         |   10 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_cm_x255.c                    |   16 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_cm_x270.c                    |    9 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_e740.c                       |   11 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_palmld.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_palmtc.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_stargate2.c                  |    6 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_trizeps4.c                   |    5 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_vpac270.c                    |    4 +-
 drivers/rtc/Kconfig                                |    2 +-
 drivers/rtc/rtc-at91rm9200.c                       |  101 +-
 drivers/rtc/rtc-s3c.c                              |   74 +-
 drivers/rtc/rtc-sa1100.c                           |  300 ++--
 drivers/spi/spi-s3c64xx.c                          |   14 +-
 drivers/staging/media/as102/as102_drv.h            |    4 -
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig                         |   45 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/Makefile                        |    5 -
 drivers/tty/serial/mxs-auart.c                     |    8 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/omap-serial.c                   |  428 ++++-
 drivers/tty/serial/s3c2410.c                       |  115 --
 drivers/tty/serial/s3c2412.c                       |  149 --
 drivers/tty/serial/s3c2440.c                       |  178 --
 drivers/tty/serial/s3c6400.c                       |  149 --
 drivers/tty/serial/s5pv210.c                       |  158 --
 drivers/tty/serial/samsung.c                       |  639 ++++---
 drivers/tty/serial/samsung.h                       |   32 +-
 drivers/usb/Kconfig                                |    1 +
 drivers/usb/gadget/at91_udc.c                      |   14 +-
 drivers/usb/host/Kconfig                           |    6 +
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-omap.c                       |   17 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-orion.c                      |   10 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-tegra.c                      |   71 +
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-at91.c                       |   12 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-exynos.c                     |  274 +++
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-hcd.c                        |    5 +
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-omap3.c                      |   18 +-
 drivers/video/mxsfb.c                              |    8 +-
 drivers/watchdog/at91sam9_wdt.c                    |   22 +-
 drivers/watchdog/at91sam9_wdt.h                    |    6 +-
 include/linux/amba/pl330.h                         |   15 +-
 include/linux/ata_platform.h                       |    3 -
 include/linux/clk.h                                |   22 +
 include/linux/gpio-pxa.h                           |   16 +
 include/linux/mbus.h                               |   13 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/macb.h                 |   17 +
 include/media/davinci/vpif_types.h                 |   71 +
 include/sound/saif.h                               |    4 +-
 sound/soc/kirkwood/kirkwood-dma.c                  |   15 +-
 sound/soc/mxs/mxs-saif.c                           |   24 +-
 676 files changed, 19694 insertions(+), 12633 deletions(-)