Subject: [GIT PULL] mxs: board support for 3.3

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:13:56 +0000

On Friday 20 January 2012, Shawn Guo wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 09:13:53AM +0200, Lauri Hintsala wrote:
> > On 01/20/2012 09:20 AM, Shawn Guo wrote:
> > >Sadly, it seems that we have to wait for the next merge window, since
> > >I do not see it in the v3.3-rc1.
> > 
> > Ok, I'll add restart hooks to machine code, fix the saif issue and
> > send new version soon. Let's try to get it to 3.4 :)
> > 
> Arnd, Olof,
> 
> Please ignore this pull request then.  We will come up with a new one
> for 3.4 later.

Ok, sounds good. I'm sorry that these patches got delayed so long, but
I wasn't aware of them until the pull request on Jan 8, and by that
time it was certainly too late. Please just send a new pull request
based on 3.3-rc1 in the next days and it should be no problem at all
to get them in to 3.4.

	Arnd