Subject: [PATCH v2 11/13] ARM: only include mach/irqs.h for !SPARSE_IRQ

From: [email-masked] (Marek Vasut)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:58:17 +0100

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > As a side-note, you may be pleased to know that I have SA11x0 stuff
> > converted to (and tested) with sparse IRQ.  That's with SA1111, the
> > UCB1x00 and Neponset expansion board for the Assabet all dynamically
> > allocating their IRQs.  The only fixed-numbered IRQs in SA11x0 in my
> > tree at the time of writing are the on-SoC IRQs, and the LoCoMo IRQs
> > (which I don't have the hardware to test for, so I'm not touching.)
> 
> That's really cool.
> 
> Not that there are many people who might still benefit from running that
> code, but like I said this should serve as a real and relatively simple
> example that might benefit more complex platforms.
> 
> 
> Nicolas

Indeed, that's good going. I'm CCing a guy who might have a SA11xx board with 
LoCoMo chip (that's old zaurus sl55xx, right?).