Subject: [PATCH] ARM: 3ds_debugboard: Let ethernet be functional again

From: [email-masked] (Mark Brown)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:29:08 +0000

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:04:53AM +0100, Sascha Hauer wrote:

> If I drop the microvolts parameter what microvolts should I assume? I
> tried 0 but the regulator core does not like it:

> machine_constraints_voltage: dummy: unsupportable voltage constraints

> (with max: -2147483648 min: 2147483647)

I'd expect zero to work, unless something wants a particular voltage in
which case you really should be filling things in properly.  The fact
that the fixed voltage regulator supports get_voltage() might be
confusing things.

Like I say if people can be bothered filling voltages in I suspect
they're not your target audience for this.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20120227/2d1c2e04/attachment.sig>