Subject: [PATCH v4 0/7] Add TI EMIF SDRAM controller driver

From: [email-masked] (Greg KH)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:00:44 -0700

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 08:44:39PM -0600, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> Cc Mark Greer, Mark Salter
> 
> Hi Greg, Aneesh,
> 
> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012, Aneesh V wrote:
> 
> > Add a driver for the EMIF SDRAM controller used in TI SoCs
> > 
> > EMIF is an SDRAM controller that supports, based on its revision,
> > one or more of LPDDR2/DDR2/DDR3 protocols.This driver adds support
> > for LPDDR2.
> 
> Just checking to see what the current state of this series is.  Greg, are 
> you considering this for merging, or are there remaining issues?  Aneesh, 
> do you have any remaining issues to resolve with this set?

What about the review comment about devfreq?

> This is useful not only for OMAP4 and AM3517/3505, but also will probably 
> be useful for the C6x chips that Mark Salter is working on.

It's still in my "to-review" queue, that I'm slowly making my way
through.  So it's not lost, but I would like to get the devfreq
interface question cleared up first.

thanks,

greg k-h